N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan
The Dashboard update should be released sometime tonight.

It should have been released a few days ago...

I find it quite off putting during quieter points in games and especially in films. The Dreamcast and PS2 had a similar problem, they aren't as bad as the XBox 360 but I still notice it at times.

I'll probably buy one anyway, but I was wondering if there have been any rumblings of an update with the PS3 on the way.

Worse than the jet engine that was Dreamcast? *I Love Dreamcast*

I got four red lights today, Ive got the gist that red lights mean bad, but all it was, was that the av cable wasnt plugged in! i mean i think they should reserve the red lights for something really bad.

I got four red lights today, Ive got the gist that red lights mean bad, but all it was, was that the av cable wasnt plugged in! i mean i think they should reserve the red lights for something really bad.

Close call there, least it aint serious. BTW loving your sig.

Also I dont know if this has been mentioned yet but Call of Duty GOTY Edition is only £18 on Amazon. Game have it down as £40 so maybe Amazon have the price wrong. Get them pre-orders in if you havent got the original version.

EDIT: Just seen that Star Wars Lego 2 is £16.99 to pre-order for the 360 aswell from Amazon!

Anyone got any info about using a 360 as a media centre "hub"? Just a link I can read later will do. Moving in with my friend and hes got one, and it may come in useful (was half listening to a customer rambling on).

Guest Jordan
Anyone got any info about using a 360 as a media centre "hub"? Just a link I can read later will do. Moving in with my friend and hes got one, and it may come in useful (was half listening to a customer rambling on).

Well you have two options.

Using Windows XP and Windows Media Connect 2.0 with your 360 to share music and pictures.

Or Windows XP Media Center 2005 you can watch tv and videos on your 360 as well as music and pictures.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!