Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that the price of the Xbox 360 has risen €15 and that there only seems to be Premium packs. That just makes it harder for me to get one, how am I suppose to make that kind of cash?! :P

I also saw Halo 2 on a clearence sale for €10, I was nearly going to buy it even though I don't have an Xbox or 360.

That will do me, Moria just send me a voice message but im talking to his live account via my pc so I cant listen to it.

Off topic but i just noticed your from the Toon-Army.

Where you at? im at North Shields :)

Guest Stefkov

damn it, just the day im not at home you all go online :( oh well. maybe some other time. will anyone be on tonight at about 1 or 2?

no xbox live for me till i can get sum money for the wifi adapter :( but once i get it we should play Call of Duty 2 or something...

Despite my Xbox no arriving yet I will also be in the same boat. Until those wireless adapter comes down in price I won't be going online. I can't believe they charge so much for them.. They should do some sort of offer where you can get it for half price if you order Live for a year.. then I'd jump at the chance

Despite my Xbox no arriving yet I will also be in the same boat. Until those wireless adapter comes down in price I won't be going online. I can't believe they charge so much for them.. They should do some sort of offer where you can get it for half price if you order Live for a year.. then I'd jump at the chance

Who said you have to get the official wirelss adapter?

Who said you have to get the official wirelss adapter?

Erm.. Didn't Microsoft say that? Okay so which one do you use, or which ones do other people use that do work which are cheaper than the official?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!