Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright i have $800 should i buy an xbox 360+games and get like an 19in monitor or so, or buy one 24in monitor?

I've got my 360 on a 17" for HD gaming and its not all its cracked up to be.

menu's look ace, text looks crystal clear but games only look a little clearer with Loads of jagged blooodey edges. :(

what im trying to say is i would think twice before buying a monitor bud.

umm okay what should i do then?

if you ahve the money IMO for the best picture is to get a flatscreen wide screen TV.

But just go for the monitor if you want, its not unplayable or anything, far from its just the jaggys do my head in...

EDIT: go to your nearest demo pod and see what you think,you can see jaggys on all HD-TV, it might just be who doesnt like HD that much but i would take a peek.

Wow, Full Auto is fun! I have to say, though. The graphics are HORRIBLE. Actually, they're not BAD, they're just not good, either. I know that this statement gets knocked around a bit (mostly unjustly) but it really does look like an Xbox game.

Sega have managed to deliver a game that plays great, and seems loads of fun - but also one that I would be embarrased to show any 360 cynic.

alright i figured it out what imma do. Ill buy a 19in monitor first, then the 360 then later when i get the money ill buy another 19in monitor! Hows that sound? and for dual monitors can you make so it displays like one big monitor so i.e. theres only one start menu. Instead of having the two monitors display the same thing? i need to know fast! as the item is ending soon. thanx!

alright i figured it out what imma do. Ill buy a 19in monitor first, then the 360 then later when i get the money ill buy another 19in monitor! Hows that sound? and for dual monitors can you make so it displays like one big monitor so i.e. theres only one start menu. Instead of having the two monitors display the same thing? i need to know fast! as the item is ending soon. thanx!

Yeah, it can be done I think. But wont it be annoying having a huge black bar down the middle of your screen? Just buy a HDTV...

Yeah, it can be done I think. But wont it be annoying having a huge black bar down the middle of your screen? Just buy a HDTV...

I totally agree with blackfox, buy a HDTV. It'll look stupid as hell.

EDIT: Holy crap full auto is bad...

Terrible graphics, frame rate, the cars feel really light and like little tin cans or something. Handlings bad, weapons seem useless.

I haven't gotta single good thing to say about it... shame. :hmm:

Yeah Caris thats the DOA boss move i was thinking off! :wink:

I'm cancelling my preorder for Full Auto! I still want it, but March brings at least 4+ games i want and they will probably be better, so i may change it for one of them!

:)

EDIT: Holy crap full auto is bad...

Terrible graphics, frame rate, the cars feel really light and like little tin cans or something. Handlings bad, weapons seem useless.

I haven't gotta single good thing to say about it... shame. :hmm:

You have to remember it's an early demo (was on the OXM 360 demo disk before christmas), hopefully they'll have sorted any issues out by now, as I hear it's gone gold already.

You have to remember it's an early demo (was on the OXM 360 demo disk before christmas), hopefully they'll have sorted any issues out by now, as I hear it's gone gold already.

I actually did think that as well, it will be better, but honestly i have 3 car racing type games already, i want like a advnture game or how about that boxing one? :D