NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Would anyone be up for selling/giving me an empty Xbox 360 classics case? Damn someone stood on mine between it getting sent and it being in my hands. The game is fin, it's just it wont shut. Bah!

Duke Nukem 3D XBLA Passes Cert, Coming Soon? Rewards Stripper Tipping, Stepping in Poop

The achievement list for 3D Realms' downloadable Xbox 360 port of Duke Nukem 3D has appeared on the internet via Achieve360Points.com, a sign that traditionally indicates the game has passed certification and is due for release soon.

The original PC edition of Duke Nukem 3D

Per the Xbox Live Arcade standard, the classic PC shooter sports a total of 200 achievement points. Included in the 12 achievements are rewards for tipping a stripper, stepping in excrement, beating the game's various missions in singleplayer or co-op, and hitting a specific number of kills in the ranked online Dukematch multiplayer mode.

The complete achievement list follows

Piece of Cake - 25 Points

Complete "L.A. Meltdown" on any difficulty or in co-op.

Let's Rock - 25 Points

Complete "Lunar Apocalypse" on any difficulty or in co-op.

Come Get Some - 25 Points

Complete "Shrapnel City" on any difficulty or in co-op.

Game Over - 25 Points

Complete "The Birth" on any difficulty or in co-op.

Duke's Mighty Foot - 10 Points

Step on 40 enemies after using the Shrinker on them.

Looks Like Cleanup on Aisle 4 - 10 Points

Step in a pile of excrement.

Shake It Baby - 10 Points

Tip an exotic dancer.

Oomph, Uugh, Where is it? - 10 Points

Find 70 secret areas.

Alien Maggots are Gonna Pay - 10 Points

Finish the "Hollywood Holocaust" level in under 3 minutes.

Gonna Rip Em' a New One - 10 Points

Get 100 total kills in ranked Dukematch games (Online).

See You in Hell - 15 Points

Get 250 total kills in ranked Dukematch games (Online).

Hail to the King, Baby - 25 Points

Earn respect and get 500 total kills in ranked Dukematch games (Online).

hey guys, should be getting halo 3 in the post this morning....never played a Halo game before...think I'll enjoy it?

Microsoft has decided that if you want to make an Xbox Live app for the iPhone, you will have to give it away for free.

The coders behind the 1337pwn Friends List were contacted by Microsoft and were told they could keep their app on the App Store -- but only by reducing the price to Zero.

We have looked at a similar previously, and were fairly unimpressed, so perhaps this is a quality-verus-branding issue for Microsoft and they just don't want people to be charged for limited functionality.

It is just possible, though, that this is merely leading up to the announcement of an official Live Anywhere iPhone app. Oh, and the Zune, obviously. We wouldn't want to forget the Zune.

Of corse, they had to say this after I spent £0.59 on this app

Its official, the end of the world is nigh!

We still don’t believe it either; but thanks to Tales of Vesperia’s hand-over-foot money grabbing techniques, there are no more Xbox 360s on Japanese shelves. None.

Just to drive the point home, Microsoft has released a statement about the newly Xbox-bereft nation, which Kotaku translated:

“Currently, the Xbox 360 is sold out, and retailers are unable to restock their supply,†reads the statement. “This is a result of our own sales targets being exceeded by the actual customer sales. We deeply apologize for this inconvenience to our customers, retailers and business partners.â€

Additionally, Microsoft notes that Xboxes of all varieties and flavors will sequentially populate the shelves once September rolls around. Until then, though, Vesperian hopefuls are on their own.

Expect a second statement concerning hell’s scarf shortage in the coming days.

Its official, the end of the world is nigh!

Lies! It must be! I don't believe a word of it :p

Microsoft have confirmed that they are releasing a special limited edition controller for the 360 with an improved D-Pad to coincide with the release of PES 2009. Apparently this new more 'loose' feeling D-Pad will also work with SF IV.

Source:http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=218894

Apparently its 'rockier' (???) than the old one according to IGN and has a deeper base allowing the pad to roll more easily. I'm quite intrigued by it cos if there's one thing I hate about the 360 pad its that god-awful D-pad.

Its more the fact that its a "circular" D-pad and more that it feels like a sort of weird analogue stick/D-pad cross bred thing.

Haha - never read it described quite like that before!:heh:

But I agree, it just doesn't recognise movement accurately enough for me especially when I press down on it, it always seems to think I'm pressing left:shakehead

Anyone up for Halo 3 coop legendary? Im about halfway through, I will try and get that dam noob Moria to play if noone else can.

Anyone up for Halo 3 coop legendary? Im about halfway through, I will try and get that dam noob Moria to play if noone else can.

I'll join you.

I'll join you.

Sweet like the old days! Did you want to do some multiteam or doubles to? I will be on late tonight about 11 if your up late?

Sweet like the old days! Did you want to do some multiteam or doubles to? I will be on late tonight about 11 if your up late?

Sure, 11 is early.

Sure, 11 is early.

Spiceworld!

If anyone else is up for Halo tonight come to the few NE games ive played have always been awesome.

Some good games Haden. I found it funny when I accidentally Lasered a friendly Banshee. To be fair, the Banshee got in the way - the laser only just missed it's intended target.