NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Ah cheers, must be my DVD player that is region free then. *finds DVD player buried under consoles somewhere and dusts it off*

My Elite plays some of my US region 1 imports but wont load up others. My mate has the same thing going on with this premium. Weird.

Played a couple of hours on Mass Effect....starting to get annoyed. I suck at the combat...I'd prefer a more traditional combat style of an RPG than this...I keep fucking dying! Probably died around 6 times now! I will persist though...if it gets REALLY annoying I think I might just give up....

Played 3 hours of Bioshock :D Absolutely brilliant.

Have to go and track down some dude (something Cohen I think it was) and I can't wait to see what this game still has to offer. I think I am enjoying as much as i was RE4 that first time I went through that.

Cohen is a creepy bastard.

I need to go back through Bioshock and grab some more achievements, not looking forward to playing on hard or hunting down all those diaries -_-

finding the diaries adds to the atmosphere i thought, i enjoyed it more goin through and getting everything more than my play through of just killing and movin fast through it all.

I loved some of the speechs that came from the diaries, really added to the atmosphere i thought!

Oh don't get me wrong I liked the diaries I found on the way, but back tracking to hunt what... 150 or something? That's gonna be a challenge :D But I like a challenge actually!

Oh don't get me wrong I liked the diaries I found on the way, but back tracking to hunt what... 150 or something? That's gonna be a challenge :D But I like a challenge actually!

Yer i must admit i used a guide to when i was going for that achievment to check i wasn't missing any.

There is one or 2 in the game u have to get at a certain point otherwise u can't go back for them!

I love Bioshock...on par with RE4 IMO. Superb. Really was.

If I take my 360 back to store for a replacement (it's less than a year old) will they ask for the HDD as well?

If I take my 360 back to store for a replacement (it's less than a year old) will they ask for the HDD as well?

I'm worried about that too...:wtf::heh:

Ok so today I went out bought Gears, Eternal Sonata and DiRT. Unfortunately Gears doesn't work so i will have to go and take it back :(

Oh, and I completed Bioshock today; absolutely stunning. Gonna go back to it at the end of summer to complete it for the extra achievements.

Just finished Gears of War for the first time. Played through it in co op mode and it was awesome! Might try it again on higher difficulty if we can be bothered.

My copy of Viking arrived yesterday and I was on it from 11am til around 1am, very fun game to play. I just have to pop out for half an hour and then I will be back on it :)

Is Viking anything like N3? For some reason I'm getting this impression it is. If it is..I'm getting it! I loved N3 to death..

Is Viking anything like N3? For some reason I'm getting this impression it is. If it is..I'm getting it! I loved N3 to death..

Kinda. You have to do solo missions just hacking stuff to pieces and once you have freed dragons and allies then you can get together a massive army and go into one big battle to claim the land. You do this about 5-6 times during the game, small missions then 1 big battle and repeat.

Nice! Sounds like an awesome game! May have to pick it up soon then, cheers Adam.

Damn, my work colleague was praising that game. I checked reviews and just thought he was being a penis saying he liked it, and had bad taste.

Hmmmm. May be worth a look....dragons you say?

Got the Hori Arcade stick yesterday! very nice controller guys, playing SF on it is very good and the stick is very smooth. A must purchase if you plan to buy SFII HD remix or SFIV.