NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I played the XBOX360 for a short while in a Uxbridge store, Call of Duty 2 was the best (And most popular) game to play. Runs very smoothly, graphics are good, the gameplay was solid and the controler's a lot better. This console is gonna do pretty well. I'm not gonna get one but I know a hardcore fan who will.

I'm not feeling the Tesco love in this thread. We're Britains chepaest supermarket!

I'm not feeling the Tesco love in this thread. We're Britains chepaest supermarket!

hmmmm am sure asda is like

when you have to go to a supermarket to get a nextgen console you know your up sh*t creek without a paddle.

I was underwhelmed at first, but ive played it twice since then and really got into kameo the last time. i kicked ass!!

go again, find a quiet time and spend a good 10 mins on it. its a different experience everytime. though im finding the controller really hard to aim/run/move in general. only me?

i aint played an 360 yet, there is one in chorley near me, but i want to play it first at home better experience imho.

i aint played an 360 yet, there is one in chorley near me, but i want to play it first at home better experience imho.

Yea thats what im doing, im hope it aint shit or ebay it is!!

Yea thats what im doing, im hope it aint shit or ebay it is!!

lol, pdz got 9 on gamespot, shit hot me thinks

I'm thinking of being naughty and buying a second one at my local asda and then selling it on ebay like a few days before xmas

though im finding the controller really hard to aim/run/move in general. only me?

I had the same problem with a demo of King Kong

I'm thinking of being naughty and buying a second one at my local asda and then selling it on ebay like a few days before xmas

i was thinking of doing the exact same as i can get 10% off at asda, so i could save £27, but 2 is enough and i dont want to be fighting for the 360 :grin:

I have been looking at Gamespot/Ign etc and they all have cable comparisons but where does scart fit into it?. I am getting a new tv soon (not HD :( ) along with an XBOX 360 so help would greatly apprecatied :)

Thanks

Anyone know a good "crash course" in the 360. With it being out next week spose I should know to tell customers that we don't have it in but it can do this, this and this.

I've been using the Universal remote I got from NY on my Samsung HDTV. It's really easy to set up, and you've gotta love the way it lights up! I'd take pics, but I don't have a digital camera/you probably don't really care that much anyway... ;)

I have been looking at Gamespot/Ign etc and they all have cable comparisons but where does scart fit into it?. I am getting a new tv soon (not HD :( ) along with an XBOX 360 so help would greatly apprecatied :)

Thanks

The reason you wont find much on scart on IGN and Gamespot is because it is a european standard, scart is not standard in america - hence why not much about it on IGN and Gamespot. Im getting the advanced scart cable, which provides RGB through scart.

http://www.xbox360forum.com/forum/index.php

seems like a pretty decent forum. same type as this one. still...i miss xsorbit

Hey like Stocka said a bit to much green!

This is a good 360 forum on the rise: Click Here

Also:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Xbox-360-Ultimate-Premium-FREE-OVERNIGHT-SHIPPING-11-22_W0QQitemZ8236106880QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:shock: - Bloody Stupid!

Not as good as Gamespot's review. IGN have been pretty tough in terms of scores recently...

That's because Greg is the daddy and we all know that. :wink:

From what i've heard PD0 is very much like the N64 PD so no doubt we are all gonna love it. I spose the guys over at IGN would of liked it to be more PC like like halo