NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Did I by any chance mention that Gears of War is totally, utterly, increadible...

Especially in verses mode.

Yeah good games earlier, although like Takeo I aint that good yet.

An absolute beast in multiplayer.

Yeah good games earlier, although like Takeo I aint that good yet.

An absolute beast in multiplayer.

Whats your gamertag? Cus I don't even know half the people I was playing with.

My headset is broken :(

My second one aswell.

I have a spare if you want it.

Im getting a wireless one so i dont need 2 wired.

My fucking controllers dodgy, keeps randomly disconnecting, and I know the batteries are fine I put in brand new ones just yesterday and I haven't play that much of Gears :p

Is it hard? and you doing it solo or co-op.

co-op. It's hard. But not imposible :P

--

Tried the Vegas Mp demo :yay:

.Rapeled down through some glass and took out all the terrorist.

Funniest moment last night goes to That Guy leaving Takeo to die when he was right next to him. Worthy mention goes to Caris who was left by himself a few times and kept sneaking around going for the chainsaw kill only for the opposition to turn around and blow him away.

Im also eager to try Insane mode but for some reason me and Caris couldnt hook up last night, just kept saying connection to host lost.

My gamertag is Kratai (I wanted Stocka but it was taken, and now I want to change it to Stocka1 or something. Think it costs 800 points to change tag)

My gamertag is Kratai (I wanted Stocka but it was taken, and now I want to change it to Stocka1 or something. Think it costs 800 points to change tag)

something like that-That Guy changed his from Yid01 to ThatGuyUK a couple weeks back-you just load up the points then change the tag on xbox.com i think.

damn, my mic is broken... wait 5 days for the wirless or order a wired?

wireless-better sound quality-or just get a Vision Camera and get a free wired one with it.

Funniest moment last night goes to That Guy leaving Takeo to die when he was right next to him.

LMFAO! How drunk was I, I didn't even know that! Sorry Tak...:laughing:

Was quality though. Same again Friday? (Damn going out Saturday...)

I want in on fun ;-; GOW onlinei s sounding awsome, and I do need a new game t keep me gonig until December, Enchanted arms is getting boring, I can't be arsed with it anymore. *raelly needs to look at some GOW stuff*..*looks*

I want in on fun ;-; GOW onlinei s sounding awsome, and I do need a new game t keep me gonig until December, Enchanted arms is getting boring, I can't be arsed with it anymore. *raelly needs to look at some GOW stuff*..*looks*

GOW isn't just another game. This is THE game of the holiday (apart from zelda)

GOW isn't just another game. This is THE game of the holiday (apart from zelda)

I don't have a Christmas holiday :shakehead Have to go into work between boxing day and new years eve. I was really looking forward to playing Zelda all week aswell. The most anoying thing about it is my mnager has said there's no reason for us to be there because there's not actually any work to do. So I might take my DS in and see if I can get away with playing it over the 3 days.

Oh BTW is there anyone without Live who wants a free trial? If so PM me.

I have both gears and CoD3 and they are amazing, I really need to try them online but I need an ethernet port on my PC to do so :(

My PC is so gay!

I have both gears and CoD3 and they are amazing, I really need to try them online but I need an ethernet port on my PC to do so :(

My PC is so gay!

...Buy an ethernet card?

Anyone up for a couple games of GoW tonight? I missed out last night.