Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon why are you so gay? Coo said hes not telling you off? why you being such a nob?

Get bent, I was talking about my original post about owen's sig being "acceptable"

Surely he could have checked out the rules over asking us.

So before you start your immature yodelling about me being "gay", you should get your fucking facts right.

*cougth* How do you think Revolution will sell?

Fils-Aime: We will sell more units than Xbox 360 did here in the United States in our launch window. I mean, in December, we sold more GameCubes in the United States than Microsoft sold 360s, and Revolution will do better than that. http://news.com.com/Nintendos+New+Years+resolutions/2008-1043_3-6028279.html?tag=st.prev *cougth*

*Runs back to the Revolution forum... with a big grin on my face!*

*cougth* How do you think Revolution will sell?

Fils-Aime: We will sell more units than Xbox 360 did here in the United States in our launch window. I mean, in December, we sold more GameCubes in the United States than Microsoft sold 360s, and Revolution will do better than that. http://news.com.com/Nintendos+New+Years+resolutions/2008-1043_3-6028279.html?tag=st.prev *cougth*

*Runs back to the Revolution forum... with a big grin on my face!*

We want the Revolution to sell more then the 360??? :confused:;)

Don't be scared, come back! lol :D

Anyway! I'm going to play Amped 3 today on my HD tv, i'm wondering if i'll notice any difference, also THAS now that will be a challenge, the game looks like the Xbox version..i'm wondering if any changes will happen? ;)

EDIT: Oh and thanks Matt, i really like the sig you made and i'm now using it! I think it looks really cool! :awesome:

Whats your veiw on HD-TV Owen? im looking to get one in April but i think i mite get this...http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=14127099507&action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=98788

With a Offical VGA Cable, Or maby just maby a 28" Samsung.

Is ti much diffrent? or not...

Whats your veiw on HD-TV Owen? im looking to get one in April but i think i mite get this...http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=14127099507&action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=98788

With a Offical VGA Cable, Or maby just maby a 28" Samsung.

Is ti much diffrent? or not...

I spoke alot about it on the previous page, but like i said, i actually cannot believe how much it changes the graphics. I was expecting good things, but it's surpassed all my expectations.

I'm using a 26'' LCD Samsung (LE26R41B), i'm just plugging in all the coloured cordinated pins in the back (the cable you got with your premium 360) and it looks wonderful.

I was thinking about a PC monitor, but the Samsung kept being mentioned and most people said it works best with your 360.

It's actually one of the cheapest 'big-named' HD ready TV's on the market, and looks the business. I would 110% recommend it.

i don't even think i got a dead pixel on mine! Yeah! :hehe:

I spoke alot about it on the previous page, but like i said, i actually cannot believe how much it changes the graphics. I was expecting good things, but it's surpassed all my expectations.

I'm using a 26'' LCD Samsung (LE26R41B), i'm just plugging in all the coloured cordinated pins in the back (the cable you got with your premium 360) and it looks wonderful.

I was thinking about a PC monitor, but the Samsung kept being mentioned and most people said it works best with your 360.

It's actually one of the cheapest 'big-named' HD ready TV's on the market, and looks the business. I would 110% recommend it.

i don't even think i got a dead pixel on mine! Yeah! :hehe:

As far as HD models go, it is a basic one. Obviously the quality in HD is amazing because it is HD. Some of the higher quality tv's with dedicated picture processors are amazing.

As far as HD models go, it is a basic one. Obviously the quality in HD is amazing because it is HD. Some of the higher quality tv's with dedicated picture processors are amazing.

Well for the price then, it's amazing.

I know i spend alot of money on games etc.. but you're never going to find me spend £1000+ on a TV!

So for £682 (and you can get it £100 cheaper) it's fan-bloody-tastic.

If you want HD gaming purely for your 360, i say go with the Samsung. ;)

Battlefeild2 looks so...Urrrrr *slavers*

I before E, except after C.

Battlefield not feild.

Really let you enjoy Halo 2 to it's fullest eh?

LAMAYO!

I think he's ready to take it to the next level...

Man, you know. I thought PDZ was playable. But to be honest it's damn right awful.

Co-op is laggy, frame rate is beyond awful and the levels are just so unfun and frustrating that you just hate playing it.

Me and Dom are on medium difficulty (secret agent i think), on level 11 of 13. Incredibly annoying...

Man, you know. I thought PDZ was playable. But to be honest it's damn right awful.

Co-op is laggy, frame rate is beyond awful and the levels are just so unfun and frustrating that you just hate playing it.

Me and Dom are on medium difficulty (secret agent i think), on level 11 of 13. Incredibly annoying...

finally, someone else speaks the truth. Stop licking RARE's ass everyone, its a bad game xD