N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan
I really can't wait for VF5. So excited for it :D. One question: Does it have online play?

Ha, you're kidding right? Of course not.

Sorry about leaving the game last night, I was disconnected from Live twice and I think I was causing the lag. I couldn't hear anyone speak at all towards the end, and then it just cut me off. I have come to the conclusion that the 360 wireless adaptor is the shoddiest piece of Wi-Fi kit in creation. It is two rooms away from the wireless router, and it has a damn near clear path to it with all the doors open, but just a little shelf that's right next to it that could possibly interefere. The signal strength is one red bar, and I have a feeling that it has the reach of about 5cm.

Now, what I don't get is that both my DS and Wii have a damn near perfect signal ONE FLOOR DOWN and through several closed doors and obstacles. So why in the name of god is a piece of equipment that costs 60 pounds the next best thing after a fricking chocolate teapot!?

I'm sure VF5 does have online...

And The Darkness looks awsome, how come i havent even heard about this game?

VF5 developers stated they didnt want online play in due to it being a hardcore fighting game and lag would be too much of an issue. If you have played DOA4 on Live then you know what I mean.

Im suprised you havent seen The Darkness before Caris, has your interest peeked?

My next game is The Darkness HoT ;)

Ah good man, least I will have someone on here to talk about it with me.

Eh, I'm sure i read the PS3 version wouldnt have online but the 360 would...

Anyways yeah the game looks good (Darkness) Don't know if i will be picking it up though, i have enough to play at the moment.

Think you're thinking of Virtua Tennis 3.

Sorry about leaving the game last night, I was disconnected from Live twice and I think I was causing the lag. I couldn't hear anyone speak at all towards the end, and then it just cut me off. I have come to the conclusion that the 360 wireless adaptor is the shoddiest piece of Wi-Fi kit in creation. It is two rooms away from the wireless router, and it has a damn near clear path to it with all the doors open, but just a little shelf that's right next to it that could possibly interefere. The signal strength is one red bar, and I have a feeling that it has the reach of about 5cm.

Now, what I don't get is that both my DS and Wii have a damn near perfect signal ONE FLOOR DOWN and through several closed doors and obstacles. So why in the name of god is a piece of equipment that costs 60 pounds the next best thing after a fricking chocolate teapot!?

Mine works fine, I'm one floor up, and it's connected to my HD DVD player running through the USB port, sat right underneath my laptop and Wii and I have a full signal.

Think you're thinking of Virtua Tennis 3.

Mine works fine, I'm one floor up, and it's connected to my HD DVD player running through the USB port, sat right underneath my laptop and Wii and I have a full signal.

Interesting... My wireless router is new since April when I bought the 360, and the Wii and DS work fine so it can't be that. I might ask if they (GAME) can exchange it if I say it's broken.

It's green, but what's worrying me is that it keeps disconnecting me and gives me the lowest possible signal strength, even though my Wii and DS can pick up the signal (which is strong) one floor down and through walls and doors. If it happens again the next time we play, I'm taking it back.

Guest Stefkov
i just brought DiRT and FORZA 2 :D thanks to sanchez for pointing out the offer over at gamestation webby. /hug

chucked on credit card just had to get them as i love racing games and loved the demos of both games.

£49.98 what a steal

Both for that much?!?!

Need...but not got any money spare....damn. It's too hard to resist.

Guest Stefkov

Anyone know how long that gamestation deal will go on for. I don't have £50 just now but I will get it.

Bah, I ordered them anyway.

Rock Band is soundig moer and more awsome everytime I see something, was a little worried when I saw you had 4 diffrent sets of instruments to get but looks like you can only get 1 if you want, but damn thats a lot of info and i'm liking it.

Why can I never get spoiler tags working, I was going to c/p it all for everyone but bah

Finally started playing DOA4 properly. It's a bit shit. Very very shallow. It gets repetitive and tedious, and it's mainly just a button masher with a boring fighting system and all of the moves are ridiculously easy to pull off. Counter system is lame too. 5/10. Gonna trade it in next time I go to town.