Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went into PC World today and they said, "no point, there's going to be nowhere near enough", They're not really expecting to get any!

Also Woolworths, have reached their pre-order limit.

Looks Rubbish!!

This is more like it; http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=6953&pl=game&type=wmv

I think Project Gotham Racing 3 will look better when it's running. I don't think the screenshots are 'that' bad, a little bland i suppose, but i'm going to keep my opinion to myself until i actually play the game and see it in motion.

:)

Off-Topic: How shite is X-Factor getting? Chico is shite, and the whole Chico-Time thing is ruining the little slice of respect the show had left. :)

I found it quite entertaining :heh:

Oh and louie is a wanker :smile:

Yeah it was entertaining, it's just Chico annoying me really and it wasn't really fair for him to sing his own song his releasing either! Nevermind, Shayne or Journey South to win!

Anyway back on-topic, lol, I seriously CANNOT wait for the Xbox360 anymore, i've done a year of waiting at least and now it's like 12/13 days to go, i just can't do it anymore! :sad:

PLEASE god, hurry up the time!!!!!!!!!!! :D or at least make it be thursday 24th, so i'll be hopefully playing Mario Kart DS!

What Arcade games are yous getting ??

Games

Im going to get

Gauntlet

Smash TV

because i loved them when i was ickle

I mite get Geometry Wars Evolved aswell as it has good reviews. I will try the demo first

Definitely Guantlet, the Live multiplayer on it should be awesome.

Maybe Joust and Robotron too for nostalgias sake.

Are the Basic Xbox 360 packs expected to sell out as well, or just the Premeium 360's?

WHAT TIME IS IT!!!!! Go-Chico-Go-Chico-Go

And Journey South were great tonight! Did as good as/a better version of Angels than Robbie!

Don't think so(first question)

Journey South were brilliant, no-one could sing it as good as Robbie but I think they done better than anyone else in the competition could. I want JS to win.

Stop talking about X factor, or i'll come down on this thread like a tonne of bricks.

Last warning...

STOP TALKING ABOUT X FACTOR

That is all.

I won't call you a fanboy, but you know, when you can play Xbox 360 games extensively, maybe youll come to the conclusion those games are actually fun to play too? Just because you just watched demo's, you don't know if games are fun to play or not, right?

Oh yeah, of course, however I've not seen any so far that have attracted my interest.

meh i am not buying any next gen consoles, till all three of them are out together, but i proberly will be buying a reverlution regardless, unless nintendo are putting zelda on either the ps3 or Xbox 360, its just between the ps3 and xbox360 then, also when is nintendo gonar release info about the reverlution i.e price and bundles, since i want to pre-order mine asap

tbh i think the core packs will sell out on the 2nd, as people and parents go in to shops to buy a xbox 360 prem pack, shops will bundle a core with a hdd.

More than likely, a lot of places are sold out of core packs as it is though, so it won't do much to alleviate the shortage.

If anything happens to my Gameplay order, i'll be mad if it does of course seeing as though they have emailed me telling i have got one, but i will get a Core Pack if i had too.

I'm not missing out on a Xbox360 on December 2nd! :smile:

12 DAYS TO GO! Nearly done it now, really. Not long to wait at all. :smile:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!