NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Well my 360 is now online!

How do I get one of those stylish looking gamertags for my sig? I know about the basic way of putting one in but I don't want that huge block of one!

Also whats all this talk about episodes of South Park being downloadable? I had a look on the marketplace and there wasn't anything of the like. Do I need an American account to download stuff like that? If so how do I go about getting one of them?!

All I need now is a decent game to be able to play online - only have NHL 07 at the moment (this is actually the first time I've turned the 360 on since getting the Wii)!

MyGamerCard.net.

Type in your XBL Tag, then select what type of card you want. The one in my sig is just called 'sig'.

What's your Live name Bard? Maybe we can do some Gears multiplayer.

Teh Bard :heh:...Yep, I'm gonna buy a live subscription sometime soon :).

*is sad coz Zell isn't getting a 360 till June* :cry:

There, my gamertag is now present in all its glory!

Edit: Think I'm gonna have to change the rest of my sig to make it all fit in nicely - being a perfectionist can get bloody annoying some times!

Also whats all this talk about episodes of South Park being downloadable? I had a look on the marketplace and there wasn't anything of the like. Do I need an American account to download stuff like that? If so how do I go about getting one of them?!

Theres only 1 episode of South Park up. You just search in the videos and it should be there.

You only need an american account if you wanna download movies I think.

PS I'll add you sometime.

Theres only 1 episode of South Park up. You just search in the videos and it should be there.

You only need an american account if you wanna download movies I think.

PS I'll add you sometime.

I've had a look but couldn't find it, I'll try again later...

I've had a look but couldn't find it, I'll try again later...

Thats really strange. I just flicked through and didnt find it. Maybe it was a limited thing...

Yeah, "Good Times With Weapons" was free for a short while. I was gonna download it but:

A: My tv's not HD, and it's a big file.

B: I have it on my pc anyway.

And mass effect is looking sweet.

I think it was limited for 2 weeks.

Damn. Oh well I suppose I can live without it.

Its not really worth the space it takes up anyway, especially if you don't have an HD tv...

Wooo I just got my X360 like a week ago

Got Crackdown, FEAR and Gears of War and my mate has loaned me Halo, Halo 2 and Fable.

To be honest right now my favs are the two Halo games.

I hate Fabel. I almost completed it but there was a bit of the game that suffered absurd slowdown and then crashed all the time...The disc was flawless, I was so upset...

Its not really worth the space it takes up anyway, especially if you don't have an HD tv...

Ah yes, but I do have an HDTV!

Anyway, my sig is now edited, yays!

You could easily just watch the episode on tv-links, so I might delete it off my HDD....*pondering*

I finally got full everything on Crackdown. For the driving..aha..I went on the 'motorway' just driving through everyone. Got the police on me the 3 times I did it, but who cares. It was just fun to do it.

AAaaallright...first place..! Lol, Just got my live subscription, screen names Teh Bard, add me up bitches! :D.

Wooo may I add you new 360ers later?

Fell free to, the more the merrier!

Although it may be a while untill I can actually play any of you guys, unles you have NHL 07 that is!

Anyone know whats wrong with Crackdown online?

I tried joining Takeo and now Sparks but its says I cant join because of my connection.

Same on Sparks end aswell.

Fixed the hosting problem. Just for the record, it looks like you need the NAC setting of the router set to OPEN (not strict or something else). Not sure what this is exactly but you can check what it currently is by doing a connection test on the xbox dashboard.

Even without the games, that is easily worth it!

Add GoW and SCDA to the equation (haven't played the other two) and you have one must buy package for that price!

Sweet. I've placed a bid on it, it may rise a little but I could go up to £200-ish for it :)

Long time since I played games really.. I actually think the last game I BOUGHT Was Resident Evil 4 on the gamecube.. Other than that I've only played some PS2 games over at my brother.. :heh:

AAaaallright...first place..! Lol, Just got my live subscription, screen names Teh Bard, add me up bitches! :D.

done and done.:awesome:

Ah yes, but I do have an HDTV!

Anyway, my sig is now edited, yays!

I was also going to say South Park is the last thing that needs HD! I've watched it on a 1.5" screen on the tube and still found it funny!:heh:

How have guys gone about getting US Microsoft Points? I've tried having a look on eBay but to no avail?!

How have guys gone about getting US Microsoft Points? I've tried having a look on eBay but to no avail?!

there is plenty on there. search for xbox live points and make sure it searches worldwide.

for people with japanese account. blue dragon cartoon is now up to download. only 47MB and it is Free of charge!!