NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I did, but it hasn't arrived yet, since I also got it from Play for 17.99, probably will do tomorrow. Damn play for not getting games to you on release day.

Mine arrived on release day, and that's the latest I've had a game on release from play, usually arrive two or three days early.

I probaby would get EDF2017 but I really wat to try a demo first...

It's a budget game, it's unlikely to have a demo.

I'm just trying to do all the driving races on Crackdown and got sidetracked, killed too many pedestrians, but after a while of running around trying to get the agility orbs, I find something strange. I'll post a pic later, but I saw a rubber duck on the top of some pylon.....

God knows how many levels Earth Defence Force 2017 has, I'm 30 levels in and it says I'm only 11% done. It says over 50 on the box, and judging by what's happening in the game it looks like I'm probably half way through, but the percentage completed just doesn't tally.

I'm now at rank 34 in Virtua Tennis 3. I'm getting fairly good at it I think, although I play for way to long and lose concentration. Lost in a final in one of the grand slams earlier. Still struggling against players that just stay up against the net.

To anyone who's got to rank 1 on VT3; What sort of level was your player at in terms of each ability? Mines at around level 14-15 for most, just wondering what sort of level I should really be getting him up to. I'm assuming over 20-25.

Pre ordered Guitar Hero 2 as well, which should be good for the bank holiday weekend.

sorry for the blurredness, but I was jumping...

dscf1310nv4.jpg

Maybe some fun the programmers were having?

To anyone who's got to rank 1 on VT3; What sort of level was your player at in terms of each ability? Mines at around level 14-15 for most, just wondering what sort of level I should really be getting him up to. I'm assuming over 20-25.

Most of my stats were about 15-17 when I won the Kings tournament and made rank 1. You don't really need that high stats, just a good gameplan for each opponent.

Most of my stats were about 15-17 when I won the Kings tournament and made rank 1. You don't really need that high stats, just a good gameplan for each opponent.

Thats good then, I can beat practically everyone if they're just standing back and hitting it, but when they're up against the net I just can't get the ball past them.

I did notice I moved a lot quicker once I did that fruit avalanche thing and improved my footwork, and that has helped. Just need to sort out the whole net thing.

I've just started playing Oblivion again from the top, and in HD for the first time.

If you haven't got this game, go an buy it now. It's truly epic.

Oh, and if you are like me and think "RPGs suck", then still get this. I love it, but despise Final Fantasy and the like.

Mass Effect looks good too.

To those that said the wireless headset is shit, you're so wrong. From my experience so far, it has been fantastic.

I've just started playing Oblivion again from the top, and in HD for the first time.

Oh, and if you are like me and think "RPGs suck", then still get this. I love it, but despise Final Fantasy and the like.

I concur

After a mamoth session with Oblivion the past few nights ive just made it to the top of the Thieves Guild, Fighters Guild and Dark Brotherhood all in one night :awesome: Even gained a sneak level of 100 in the process! :grin:

Only got the Mages Guild to sort out now, which i havent even started on then i guess i should get on with the main quest!

Thats good then, I can beat practically everyone if they're just standing back and hitting it, but when they're up against the net I just can't get the ball past them.

I did notice I moved a lot quicker once I did that fruit avalanche thing and improved my footwork, and that has helped. Just need to sort out the whole net thing.

I find if I rush the net straight away it doesn't give them a chance to do it to you. Doesn't work every time though.

I hate most RPGS but love Oblivion.

I find if I rush the net straight away it doesn't give them a chance to do it to you. Doesn't work every time though.

Yeah, I've noticed that when playing around trying to find a tactic that works against them. Just trying to find the best time to do it, because if you go to early they get a powerful shot back at you and then it's to hard to hit back.

I'm still really annoyed that my Oblivion character is fucked. If I ever get through all of my games I'm going to restart it and do all the side quests. Need to buy Knights of the nine and Shivering Isles as well.

yeah you have to make sure that when you run to the net, that they can't return the ball at you with too much power or you'll lose control of the point, slices are the best shot to do before approaching the net

I found a pretty easy way to make money in Oblivion, not that I have anything to spend it on. once you go to a guild you can pick up all the silver plates and stuff and in the mages guild all the alchemy equipment and flog it back to the vendor in the guild normally.

A combination of that and some made Alchemy skillz means i'm currently sitting on 9000 gold however I have yet to find anything worth buying weapons wise. Im pretty set with my blade helmet, guantlets, shield and boots, along with Kvatch armour and a couple of rings. and a nice Silver sword. I've found better swords that do slightly more damage but this one being silver means I can use it against ghosts and dont need to bother carrying a seperate weapon. :awesome:

I found a pretty easy way to make money in Oblivion, not that I have anything to spend it on. once you go to a guild you can pick up all the silver plates and stuff and in the mages guild all the alchemy equipment and flog it back to the vendor in the guild normally.

A combination of that and some made Alchemy skillz means i'm currently sitting on 9000 gold however I have yet to find anything worth buying weapons wise. Im pretty set with my blade helmet, guantlets, shield and boots, along with Kvatch armour and a couple of rings. and a nice Silver sword. I've found better swords that do slightly more damage but this one being silver means I can use it against ghosts and dont need to bother carrying a seperate weapon. :awesome:

a quick 20 minutes of selling about 70 armlets worth 800 gold each got me to 100,000 in no time. :heh:

I just find raiding caves is the best way to get money + weapons. You keep the stuff thats useful and sell the rest, ive found weapons worth £4k and up doing this ;)

I'm still really annoyed that my Oblivion character is fucked.

How so?

I have found sweet FA in all the caves i've done the most expensive thing was a minotaur horn.

sorry for the blurredness, but I was jumping...

dscf1310nv4.jpg

Maybe some fun the programmers were having?

Awesome find! I'm actually suprised that I'm still playing this a fair bit. I finished it the weekend it came out but I still keep going back to it because I love jumping around, and the explosions are awesome!!!

I can't wait for the expansion and the sequal!

God knows how many levels Earth Defence Force 2017 has, I'm 30 levels in and it says I'm only 11% done. It says over 50 on the box, and judging by what's happening in the game it looks like I'm probably half way through, but the percentage completed just doesn't tally.

Is it good:hmm: , the first time I saw it I was not impressed.:sad:

I've read everywhere that EDF 2017 has its flaws but it is a shit load of fun!

Also it has local co-op which Crackdown doesn't have!!

So...I just ordered it from Play.com for £17.99!

anybody get UEFA Champions League?

I got the Asian version for £23. good game and impressed with the direction EA gone with this. not perfect but still a good footy game.

Is it good:hmm: , the first time I saw it I was not impressed.:sad:

Yes, it's a nice simple shooter with big fuck off bugs and robots and is a lot of fun, it does suffer some serious frame rate problems though later in the game if you get really swamped with bad guys, there's just too much going on. Odds are you'll end up dead if you let you get yourself in that situation though so the slowdown doesn't matter so much when it's the last few seconds of your life. Definitely worth the asking price of £17.99.

3 red rings just flashed but when I reset it its fine?

Am i fucked up the anus with a sharp rusty knife or not??