Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Guest Stefkov

i decided i needed a new gamerpicture and he ones i could choose from were not what i wanted so i had a look and got some banjo kazooie pictures for 80 points. Kazooie rocks!

Its so awesome you cant even see it yet....finally a good picture i like.

only 30 ofdd more planes to do the arcade mode in blazing angels now and ive nearly completed the game!

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got an email saying my dead rising order from GAME has been sent off (:D ). Anyone else get one?

*shakes angry fist*

Mine still hasnt been sent by Gameplay. I know its not due til Thursday/Friday but I need that game ASAP. I have Prey to keep me busy while I wait, although I have a feeling its not going to last long....

Guest Stefkov

wish i preorded (dead rising) so i would get it tomorow. I have a question before i do. could i get it any cheaper than say ....

49.99-15=34.99..

£34.99? cos i want to get rid of Lara Croft and i was told a while back that i would get it for £15 trade in. at gamestation, anyone know where i could get it cheaper online. £39.99 is the cheapest ive seen it online?

cos i want to get rid of Lara Croft and i was told a while back that i would get it for £15 trade in at gamestation

if you get 15 for it in trade tell me! i spent 19.99 to buy it preowned like 2 monhts ago when i first had my 360. so a 5 quid loss is nothing really.

good luck getting it! i've decided i'm not getting a 360 game until gears of war on account of my poorness (still no job), studentness (aka much drinking action) and newly found WoW addiction.

Guest Stefkov

right im getting dead rising off gameplay, anyone know if i would get it tommorow? t'is a bit late anyhoo.

anyone noticed that gameplay took of the Dead Rising metal case version off the site? or am i blind?