NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

no no no, £40 for a year is a bargain, and you could get it for £35 or less depends where u go

no no no, £40 for a year is a bargain, and you could get it for £35 or less depends where u go

QFT =£32.99

Im gonna be getting this sometime after ive finished most of my offline games, ive got too many up to now.

Also i thought until i went silver that friends and such could only be reached over on Gold, but it was a nice surprise to see that pop up saying logged in online and to see some friends online.

Gonna get Kameo finished. ive go to its really good which im so surprised about, however ts really hard...for me, i keep getting hit and losing my frenzies :(

Siants Row Dated

Link

Looks ok :hehe:

Still doesnt look as if its progressed much in the last year though

They said Enchanted Arms is getting a release in both US and Europe in 'the summer' ...where's the release date dammit!

theres a patch avaliable on marketplace to play non mp3 files on your ipod once plugged in your 360

theres a patch avaliable on marketplace to play non mp3 files on your ipod once plugged in your 360

been out since launch m8

i heard something of a xbox 360 wireless headset, an official one from microsoft a while back any word on it recently?

Over at Major Nelsons the newest podcast reveals that the BC list is to be updated this week with 20 new games. Confirmed is Doom 3 and Lego Star Wars. Hopefully they will make Conker BC as I loved that game even though many others didnt.

thats poo, i never saw it

Few did. One of the things they did with the update was making it easier to find.

Siants Row Dated

Link

Yeah, it's released 1st September in Europe then we got Dead Rising 15th September! :awesome:

good news on the backwards compatibility, i want conker to be made compatible with the 360 too, never played it on the xbox or 64. i would really like to try it. also, grabbed by the ghoulies would be on my list, along with lego star wars :)

can't wait for dead rising either!

I'm still waiting on Xmen Legends 2: Rise of the Apocolypse to be on the list.

Does anyone know if Halo 2, the sequel to popular first-person-shooter Halo: Combat Evolved, is backwards compatible?

off topic but your new sig is mint Stocka.

What he said. Who made it?

EDIT: Just seen it was Ashley, nice work!

New minor dashboard update, still trying to figure out what it does.

Minor Dash update

I wanted to give everyone a heads up that there is dash update that will start to roll out around 0200 (am) PT today. There are no new features in this update. There is one, small fix that improves character recognition for those users that are using the localized Chinese language version of the dashboard on their Xbox 360. You'll get prompted for this mandatory update the next time you connect to Xbox Live. (Yes, you need to take the update even if you don't use the Chinese language version of the dash keyboard.) I wanted to let you guys know what's in the update, since I was sure you'd ask anyway. - Major Nelson

MEGATON

I've heard Ubisoft has given Enchanted Arms a release of 7th September in Europe (4th in US)

So much for a summer release! ..Ah well at date is better than no date.