N-Europe

Lucas Arts.

Nintendork

maybe to use the force you could switch off your lightsaber by simply pressing the big a button, then holding the b underneath and pushing in the direction. to just push someone you could hold and push but let go. then if you want to hold someone in the air hold it down and you can grab the person and bang him on a wall or something. then press a to get your saber out.

i dont think 2 FHC woud be good. then you wouldnt be able to move. then it would be on tracks which isnt gonna be good.

Very true about the 2 FHC thing, and i think the idea of being able to switch off the lightsaber is the best yet. It would stop the game becoming just an "FPS with a lightsaber" that way as well.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

(damnit jamba posted while i was away at dinner. hehe oh well)

ive just had a thought to the 2 FHC and move thingy.

if the controlelr is really comfortable then.. wait for it, you just press one button. EG:

spiderman.

to make this not on tracks and have a good none tracks game i was thinking:

say you press the b's to slng your web. then if your on the ground you could... press and hold the small a' and move the FHC's (based on they are flat parrallel to the ground) forward to move forward, then move them left or right acordingly. then release the a's and carrying on slinging.

Ach never mind.... great minds eh?

Also I had another idea. Imagine you character is like one of those remote control cars that can spin its left and right wheels independantly. So if you held both A buttons on your FHCs, you would go forward but if you say let go of the left FHC A button, you would turn left as the right "side" of your character would still be moving. This allows you to move, fight and look independantly.

Only thing you have to think about after that is which hand controls the looking.

"

There is definently a way for duel wield and it wouldn't surprise me if a developer -SEGA- has found a way and is making a game for 2 control's for the Revolution's launch or soon after the launch."

Yeah true, but it is finding a good one that is the challenge.