NEurope
david.dakota

After the first shots... How do you feel?

After seeing the stunning, if blurred, shots of Red Steel, how do you feel about Nintendo's Revolution? Has your opinion changed?

Personally, i was so hyped one week ago - aching to see what's in store at E3, but more importantly to get my grubby mitts on one (hopefully) by Christmas. Those few shots of Red Steel have blown my excitement out of the water.

Revolution: Its gonna look great. Feel great. It will be great.

I'm really hyped, but I really need to test that controller myself. I have a nagging feeling aiming lags a few milliseconds after your own motions - and I really hope that isn't so.

I'm truly happy with it, i think i was going to be what-ever the graphics looked like, i truly just want a new way to play games now and the Revolution has it all.

However i'm still a little anxious, don't laugh, that they won't show hardly anything at E3. I know it sounds daft but waiting all this time, hearing rumours and being let-down for months has probably knocked the confidence i had that at E3 2006 Nintendo will let everything out of the bag!

Will Nintendo really finally show Mario 128 in all it's form? Will they say what the final secret really is? will they tell us the launch date and price and launch games?

I'm really not sure.....

I'm still EXTREMELY hyped of course, as i know loads of new Revolution games will be shown (and DS ones) but will they all be from third-party developers?

PLEASE Nintendo, go into E3 with all guns blazing!

I do not care for that dodgy shot... it has not changed my resolve to only get a Revolution next-gen. I can't wait to see the games in action.

I'm more excited than ever, not by the graphics of the game, but what you can do in it and the depth involved, never before have you been able to push over objects and then duck behind them for cover, whilst only popping your gun up for a blind shot.

I can't wait for E3 now to see what else the console will offer and all the new games, namely Mario 128 and SSB: Revolution along with all the details on WFC. The final secret, even though we dont know what it is, doesn't seem so big now.

Definitely getting one at launch.

completely deflated.

a glorified crappy light gun game that is meant to be adult themed yet has you drawing shapes to attack is everything the critics said would happen.

and if they are screenshots they're impressive, but they look like concept shots to me, much like the GRAW pics we got some 6 months before release.

completely deflated.

a glorified crappy light gun game that is meant to be adult themed yet has you drawing shapes to attack is everything the critics said would happen.

and if they are screenshots they're impressive, but they look like concept shots to me, much like the GRAW pics we got some 6 months before release.

Was that a joke or are you just a complete bell-end. :confused:

I'm pretty sure the Revolution will kick quite some ass, the Red Steel shots convinced me of that. The only thing I'm worried about is how SM128 will work if it's using the remote controller and not the controller shell. I've been waiting for a SM64 sequel for 10 years now, it better come.

Once SM128 is revealed, and looking awesome, I will finally be 100% convinced.

Until then I stand at 99%.

Agree.

I feel sceptic about IGN's specs now, but these graphics'll do, so to speak :heh:

I'm worried that those weren't actual screens and were jsut computer rendered graphics, but that's probably just paranoia.

im royally pissed off....because i just got a $140 dollar speeding ticket on the way home from work, which would probably cover the cost of the Revo.

On subject though, i woulda have bought it if it had Super Nintendo graphics, but the fact that theyre competent makes it that much more of a must-have.

I'm worried that those weren't actual screens and were jsut computer rendered graphics, but that's probably just paranoia.

well nintendo has never inflated the specs... so why would a publisher feel the need to inflate their screens? also, if the game is going to be playable at E3, then it's a bit risky to show renders a few weeks before.

anyway.... i'm delighted and can't wait for the rev to come out NOW....

All I care about is that it is better than cube and better than TP is Woah,I care more about the Gampelay anyway and I've never been so hyped up about it before.

Agree.

I feel sceptic about IGN's specs now, but these graphics'll do, so to speak :heh:

You wasn't feeling sceptic before? :wtf: I mean unless it is officially announced by Nintendo themeselves, then i'm pretty much sceptic about most things.

You wasn't feeling sceptic before? :wtf: I mean unless it is officially announced by Nintendo themeselves, then i'm pretty much sceptical about most things.

Sceptic is a noun you want the adjective sceptical :heh:

I'm totally hyped for the controller, all the possibilities and of course for the game itself now, but that has nothing to do with the screens but is only affected by the description of the game.

The graphics are ok, but that game looks stylish instead of "look what we can do with raw power" therefore I'm not sure if they truly show the Rev's capabilities. Still I'm very content with what I saw but i don't like the blur too much but maybe it looks different in motion.

Maybe this describes my feelings best: it was a long day at work and I wanted to quickly check the news and then relax playing Baten Kaitos. But when I saw the ingame shots nothing else mattered but to gain more news and read through the RE Forum

and questions end in question marks demuwan, you bell end.

seriously, is that what amounts to debate here?

bloody kids....

Welcome to the house of fun Arnie.

:D

everyone knows you don;t come on internet forums to actually dicuss anything.

They almost look the same as the Xbox 360 in my eyes, but they're not up to par. From what I've seen from the low-quality pictures (I'm not judging the final product), there are a few "bumps" and low quality textures on the models.

and questions end in question marks demuwan, you bell end.

seriously, is that what amounts to debate here?

bloody kids....

First I want to apologise for the bell-end remark it was childish and uncalled for. Looking back now I probably wouldn't have said it but my revolution anticipation was at its max.

If you are serious that you really are dissapointed then

1) You are very hard to please

2) Before you give up hope wait until E3 you just might find what you are looking for.

I'd like to end by saying welcome to the revo-europe boards: peace: and could you explain why you feel the way you do and of what aspects of the revolution are you dissapointed?