NEurope
KKOB

Doctor Who

hmm i thought this was one of the worst eps of the series so far couple of stinkers in the middle and hopefully building towards some good eps in the end

Now that's more like it!!

Easily the best episode of the new series IMO, with Ep.1 being second... the rest all a pretty meh!

It was well written, well acted, thought provoking, Dream Lord/Doctor was a good character.

Really enjoyed it! :D

Did the village scenes remind anyone else of Resi 4? :)

Wow, that was a dull episode. Talk about stretching a one-episode idea into a two-parter!

Yeah I'm not really sure why they've gone for a two parter on this one, as it's a little disinteresting now tbh.

It looked like a good episode from the trailer last week, and it felt like it had such potential 10 mins in, but after the reveal it went a bit down hill, and now it's just a bit of a war over earth.

There were great parts in this ep but yeah, it seemed to drag a bit. It is a story that would have suited a single episode

Anyone heard of the Doctor Who Live stadium tour at the end of the year? Sounds pretty damn good!

BBC Worldwide has announced a series of arena dates for the very first production of Doctor Who Live.

The new stage show, based upon the BBC’s smash-hit, award-winning series Doctor Who, promises to deliver a spectacular audio/visual experience featuring live music, special effects and appearances from the show’s most popular monsters.

Taking in nine cities and 25 dates, Doctor Who Live kicks off in London at Wembley Arena on 8th October, and will visit Sheffield, Glasgow, Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham and Liverpool, culminating in Belfast on the 7th November.

With an out-of-this-world set, Doctor Who Live will feature special FX, optical illusions and spectacular pyrotechnics building to an epic finale. Specially edited video clips, drawn from the TV Programme will be shown on a massive screen and accompanied by the music of longtime Doctor Who composer Murray Gold. These iconic scores will be brought to life by a 16 piece orchestra live on stage.

Murray Gold said: "The live element always adds something extra, but these will also be brand new arrangements for a new band of very talented musicians. It's very exciting."

Doctor Who Live has been conceived as a fully immersive music and monsters spectacular.

Please note: Actors from the TV series will not be appearing live on stage.

http://www.seetickets.com/see/event.asp?e|artist=DOCTOR+WHO+LIVE&n|artist=null&resultsperpage=100&filler3=

Thought it was badly done myself, didnt make me care at all

Same here but it was good episode and I wonder if gives us hints to Doctor reason to talk to Amy in the 2nd Angels episode.

Thought it was badly done myself, didnt make me care at all

I thought it was a pretty shocking episode. The Doctor yammers on about the good in humans everywhere, I know this is science fiction but that's just a little too much fiction. The stupid mother was just annoying. Amy was actually really annoying too.

The end could have been done better but I was surprised that they actually went through with it. I thought he'd throw the gun into the crack and somehow undo him getting killed.

Either way, I suspect it isn't the end of the matter - the wedding ring at the end falling on the floor seems to indicate.

Same here but it was good episode
seriously?... I thought it was beyond defendable!

And the award for most laughable crying scene goes to...

Who plays the finacée person and what else is/was he in? He looks familiar (and like a goon).

I thought it was a pretty shocking episode. The Doctor yammers on about the good in humans everywhere, I know this is science fiction but that's just a little too much fiction. The stupid mother was just annoying. Amy was actually really annoying too.

The end could have been done better but I was surprised that they actually went through with it. I thought he'd throw the gun into the crack and somehow undo him getting killed.

Either way, I suspect it isn't the end of the matter - the wedding ring at the end falling on the floor seems to indicate.

Whatever it is, I bet it somehow ends up with the Darleks involved.

I was the same as you though, thought I recognised him from somewhere until I saw his IMDB page

Another enjoyable episode. Although I doubt that it's the lase we've seen of Rory. His and Amy''s wedding has been said to be an important event.

Wow. Tough crowd.

Looks like it. :sad:

I thought it was a really good episode, and a strong two parter all told. The Silurians are absolutely stunning, tremendous make up, and I loved the city too. Great set up imho as well - we're bound to see them again in the future (much sooner than the 1000 years I imagine), and very pissed off too!

I think if you're this far in and hating the series, then I'd probably just watch something else on a Saturday night! Sad you guys don't like it, but we love it here, and spend all week looking forward to it. :)

I thought the episode was ok, one of the weaker episodes this series for me imo. I can't really put my finger on it though, it just didn't seem to grip me compared to the others.

For me so far i would say this 2 parter and Victory of the Daleks have been the weakest for me so far.

Although i did really enjoy the last 10 minutes or so of todays episode, very unexpected for me and left a lot of questions to get me excited for the last few episodes to see how things roll out!!! :grin:

They were bits of that episode I enjoyed but there were parts of it that irritated immensely, mostly that bluddy hysterical wummin. Somebody tells you that you son will be okay if you keep someone else alive, so obviously your first instinct is to go an tazer that person to death. Then you get told you'll definitly get your son back and Earth definitely won't get invaded if you just head on down for a brief friendly chat, so obviously your next instinct is to set off a gigantic drill dooming you all. Obviously.

Is anyone looking forward to Doctor Who game?

I wanna see more first.

One of the worst yet I think, just went on when it didn't have to. More mystery with this crack shizzle, it's starting to get interesting now.

I do hope Rory's gone forever.