NEurope
KKOB

Doctor Who

Matt Smith accidentally pulled a strap off the ceiling of one of the small ships was not supposed to happen but it was keeped in the episode. :p

I think I remember that bit, I'm not sure what your point is though.

Go on though, give us the lowdown on why that was "keeped" in the episode.

I think I remember that bit, I'm not sure what your point is though.

Go on though, give us the lowdown on why that was "keeped" in the episode.

Because Matt Smith accidentally pulled it off when acting in the scene and crew thought it was good to thing to add into the episode.

Great episode in my opinion. It started going downhill from the first episode to me but this one really picked it back up (this could be because I love the Weeping Angels, haha). I can't wait for the next episode, I'm just grateful the two-parter wasn't about the flipping Daleks!

I did actually enjoy the episode... I was just confused as to what was going on with the Angels.

They had a great re-introduction into the series anyway, the video bit at the start was classic terrifying Angels stuff!!

Next weeks looks like a great second half!... and the continuing story of River is an interesting one.

what the hell is wrong with the bbc putting stupid adverts in,

shocking why not wait a few seconds after the bloody thing has ended to advertise the other TV shows.

I bet RTD was responsible lol

what the hell is wrong with the bbc putting stupid adverts in,

shocking why not wait a few seconds after the bloody thing has ended to advertise the other TV shows.

I bet RTD was responsible lol

Thing is, they did advertise it then as well

The scene that really struck me was when Bob was by himself in a cave, he had two or three angels behind him just doing nothing. Though maybe they were waiting for him to go to the winged angel.

i always took the view that whoever is watching the show helps in stopping the angels moving, they only move when the screen is blank or your looking at a character not looking

The Time of Angels was watched by 6.8 million veiwers

BBC One had 6.5 million watching with an additional 0.3 million watching on BBC HD. The total share was 36.7%. Doctor Who was again the second most watched programme of the day with Britain's Got Talent getting 10.5 million. Third placed was Casualty with 5.5 million watching.

The cartoon Graham Norton didn't prevent over two million leaving BBC One once Doctor Who finished. The average audience for BBC One between 7.00-7.05 was 7.01 million and the average between 7.05-7.10 was 4.81 million.

Overall Doctor Who currently stands at twelfth for the week with a final top ten place almost certain.

The Time of Angels was watched by 6.8 million veiwers

Better than the last couple of weeks. Though with timeshifts it usually goes up by 1 and a half million so we're looking at 8 million for this episode :)

meh that episode wasn't that interesting at all tbh...I prefered victory of the daleks namely because of the WWII setting and loved how the revived Daleks were proper old school like those out of the movies...

I preferred the angels episode. The daleks are fruity looking, and not in the slightest bit scary. The angels are wet your pants scary. I like the introduction of another lady, and laughed at the whole brakes thing with the tardis.

Seems as though the doctor has gotten a bit useless in his old age, not able to solve everything. Even Amy had to rescue herself from the angel :P

I would say i prefered this one to the daleks episode. Only as i felt the daleks episode just served as a filler to show a new look dalek in Moffets vision.

Thats not to say i didn't enjoy the dalek episode though!

I preferred the angels episode. The daleks are fruity looking, and not in the slightest bit scary. The angels are wet your pants scary. I like the introduction of another lady, and laughed at the whole brakes thing with the tardis.

Seems as though the doctor has gotten a bit useless in his old age, not able to solve everything. Even Amy had to rescue herself from the angel :P

Yeah I couldn't believe Amy sorted it out herself for the third week in a row, jeez!

River Song's been in it before (not sure if you knew that or not),

but yeah the bit about leaving the break on (hence the classic noise) was great :D

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

*love that noise!*

According to a BBC Complaints email response, the pop-up won't happen again.

According to a BBC Complaints email response, the pop-up won't happen again.

Will believe it when I see it. Considering their apology says it was a "mistake" when it clearly wasn't, I don't believe any of their words

Yeah I couldn't believe Amy sorted it out herself for the third week in a row, jeez!

River Song's been in it before (not sure if you knew that or not),

but yeah the bit about leaving the break on (hence the classic noise) was great :D

He's really getting into the "bumbling doctor" role isn't he? He better pull out some hardcore rescue shit or I'll be pretty disappointed (hopefully next episode!). I liked how the doctor never REALLY crucially depended on other people to save the world.

Like he said in the first episode about earth being safe because he's there, and the comment in the most recent episode about more and more humans to protect.. It's all lieeeees.

I hope he still keeps the brakes on the tardis for it is an awesome noise!

He's really getting into the "bumbling doctor" role isn't he? He better pull out some hardcore rescue shit or I'll be pretty disappointed (hopefully next episode!). I liked how the doctor never REALLY crucially depended on other people to save the world.

Like he said in the first episode about earth being safe because he's there, and the comment in the most recent episode about more and more humans to protect.. It's all lieeeees.

I hope he still keeps the brakes on the tardis for it is an awesome noise!

I agree. If they get rid of the TARDIS' noise when it materialises, I'm going to be pissed. It's the best sound known to mankind.

They wouldn't dare get rid of it, The Doctor said he likes that noise, :D

Besides, if they did, there would be so many complaints it would immediately be put back in!

They wouldn't dare get rid of it, The Doctor said he likes that noise, :D

Besides, if they did, there would be so many complaints it would immediately be put back in!

"It's a brilliant noise, I love that noise!!"

And so say all of us :D

I don't think they would get rid of it... Dr who isn't the same without the noise

It's just a one-line thing. Like when Donna Doctor (or was it Doctor Donna?) explained how to fix the Chameleon Circuit.

Sure are alot of people that never seen the older series on here. :hmm:

I've seen the older series, many times when I was younger and a few times here and there now...I just find it hard to watch nowadays

Sure are alot of people that never seen the older series on here. :hmm:

"The programme originally ran from 1963 to 1989."

Perhaps that's why?