Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Playstation Discussion Archive

CooInTheZoo

*cough Rogue Galaxy cough* :D

There's no doubt the PS3 will get RPGs. I'm still waiting for more Makai Wars info.

Didn't maki wars get cancelled on the ps3 and its just coming on psp - or is that the other way round. I have just found out of this japanese guy whos in my lectures. That Japanese people don't like nippon ichi games.

Such a shame :nono:

P.S. Takeo have you contacted that japanese lass.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye a got it from VGP, Should be here sat hopefully

Hopefully. I think i may have to go in the Dojo for a while, before i start anything, haven't played much Virtua Fighters games and need ALOT of practice.

The Quest Mode sounds very interesting.

Ratchet and Clank gets its name for the PS3...

Insomniac's next Ratchet & Clank game appears on the cover of the April issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly. Its title? Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. Note the expected double entendre, Insomniac did:

"The name Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction works on many levels. It signals a new era for the franchise, ties into the game's story, and includes one of our signature subtitle double entendres." -- Brian Allgeier, design director, Insomniac Games

For mountains of information on Tools of Destruction peep the April issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly. It will be on newsstands March 13 and in subscribers hands at the beginning of next month.

Looking forward to seeing the first screens of this awesome series.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!