NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

err guys:

Although Sony did not note these changes in its pre-E3 press conference, printed material handed out by the company indicate that in addition to having a smaller hard drive, the $499 PS3 will not be able to read data from Sony memory sticks, SD or compact flash cards (a feature Sony touted Monday evening). Nor will it offer 802.11 b/g wireless compatibility. And perhaps most importantly to potential owners, the $499 PS3 will not have an HDMI output, which might prevent owners of recent high definition television sets from seeing the machine's lauded high definition graphics.

err guys:

Although Sony did not note these changes in its pre-E3 press conference, printed material handed out by the company indicate that in addition to having a smaller hard drive, the $499 PS3 will not be able to read data from Sony memory sticks, SD or compact flash cards (a feature Sony touted Monday evening). Nor will it offer 802.11 b/g wireless compatibility. And perhaps most importantly to potential owners, the $499 PS3 will not have an HDMI output, which might prevent owners of recent high definition television sets from seeing the machine's lauded high definition graphics.

Ah there it is. The yearly update of lies and deceit from Sony, Hell it wouldnt be E3 without them!

err guys:

So what does the $499 PS3 actually do then? :hmm:

This is beyond a farce now.

So erm what is does best quality stream/download site for this conference I want to watch it just for the defeaning silence. :D

Yesss, what does it do? I guess.. same thing as the $300 Xbox now? lol

Yes, the downfall looks like it's beginning. PSP is doing so badly at the mo, and where can it go if there's no decent games coming out for it in Japan.

PSP = A Failure for sure

wing mirrors......!!!!!

*falls off chair and convulses wth laughter.....!!"

pspreggie.jpg

hehehe :)

pspreggie.jpg

Awesome!

I bought a white psp few months ago i then sold it on ebay 3 weeks after i got it.

I don't wanna trail through all of the back log so here I is.

Sony's conference was awful. They struggled to get the crowd going and after having watched the whole conference (hours of my life wasted!) the only things I enjoyed were MGS4 and Heavenly Blade. Everything looked really meh. Just meh. And the new controller? Did they just tape a Warioware Twisted cartridge onto the back of the DualShock?

I don't see the Tilt function being supported well at all, I think it will just become a gimmick. Also PSP as a rear view mirror? WTF?

That gamespot thing is bullshit, surely if they had the idea in 2003, wouldnt it be patented?

Also, how come the original controller did not have this feature? But you cant blame him for trying, it cools down the fanboy arguments, but with high arrogance.

pspreggie.jpg

oh the Reggie-nator is back!! wait till half 5 lads!! This is gonne be grrrrreeeaaaattt!!!

only 1hr and 40 mns to go!!

How long dya think itll take Nintendo to get started? i say less than 20 mins...

How long dya think itll take Nintendo to get started? i say less than 20 mins...

After last year I say no less than 45 mins :hmm:

*Stolen from IGN but on my pb account*

FF7: Crisis Core anyone

crisis-core-final-fantasy-vii-20060.jpg

crisis-core-final-fantasy-vii-.jpg

I'm glad I got a PSP, it serves my purpose rather well. But I agree it's future isnt that bright.

I've logged on a little late, so I'll catch up on ranting about sony:

"Stupid sony never comming up with thier own ideas, what a blanet ripp, we joked about this, thinking not even they would sink this low, it appears they infact would.....@:"!{P) etc....etc.....

The worst is when the siad "inivation", bullS&*T, it is, and everyone knows it.

Ok rant over....

well technically they didn't copy Nintendos new contoller as there tilt feature is like a 3rd analogue controller thats all, it doesn't even have forcefeed back in it.

Why carn't we love all game companies, why, why has there to be all this hate in the world

So what does the $499 PS3 actually do then? :hmm:

This is beyond a farce now.

It holds doors open rather well.

Or it could be used to put in your backpack when you want to jump from a pier and drown.

I don't believe I wasted my time last night staying up for that confrence. Nothing looked too impressive (the card game looks cool though!)> Hopefully will hopefully destory this confrence.

I have a PSP but mainly use it for illegal reasons. Aka Playing Snes! or ISo's

Well i liked '8 Days' and Naught Dog's game, but are they launch titles?

Doubt it....

mario_jr i did read all 34 pages, didn't take me that long.

Dazzybee, i'll take your advice. Thanks. I'm un-hyping myself just incase this is a letdown. :wink:

8 days was the only thing that impressed me. Gameplay wise and graphics wise nothing blew me away. Naughty Dog's game looked like it suffered from bad frame rate problems, however they will definatley iron that problem out. Resistence looked crap though.. really bad I thought. Everything else was near enough CGI and that never impresses me