Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

Umm I have a question is their a rep system and where's the post count @?

There is not. When we first switched to vB people complained they did not like the rep system and felt it is too easy to abuse so we got rid of it.

Post counts we got rid off too because in the past it lead to a "post count = superiority" mentality.

Well if that has dissapeared from the postbit dropdown then its been gone for ages, at least a few weeks.

Anywho. Back. But c'mon, can't we all just get along?

Cool thanks. Yeah I doubt I'll actually use it. Even if you don't like someone its irritating if they spark a discussion and miss their posts....etc.

How come XBL tags are display under people's avatars, but for PSN id's you need to go to their contact info on profiles?

Cool thanks. Yeah I doubt I'll actually use it. Even if you don't like someone its irritating if they spark a discussion and miss their posts....etc.

Its not that bad, you can see that they have posted something, and can reveal the post if you want. Just means less scrolling and not sort of reading it automatically. Works wonders for the Music thread.

Whereas there's me, I'm trying in vain to restore some decency to that thread. However, I'm resigned to losing it.

I would ask to be banned from the Music Thread, but I'll try a method of self-control. If that self-control fails...Fuck, I don't even want to go in there anymore. I'll ask if I can be banned from the thread, y'know, for my own wellbeing.