Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

It lead to abuse in the past, people would change their thread titles to say "post in here if you're gay!" and things like that.

No, seriously.

Though this isn't strictly related to the forum, I figured I might as well ask anyway: I'm unable to change my profile picture for my comment account on the main N-E page. Why is this?
Sorry but we have literally no control over this stuff, you'd be better off asking a staff member directly. Edited by Shorty

It lead to abuse in the past, people would change their thread titles to say "post in here if you're gay!" and things like that.

No, seriously.

... er I really can't imagine that happening now lol I'd like to think we've all moved passed the days of motion2000 etc?

ok fair enough anyway.

Most other forums dont allow this, although it is a good idea and really should be in suggestions.

but it was a question silly :)

• 4 weeks later...
Ok, who changed it so my picture shows up as the ReZ gif.

::shrug:

Boredsies. Will change back.

But joking aside. If you don't start actually contributing something you'll get infractioned.

Edited by Ashley

That picture was a contribution to humanity.

If you deleting posts for not being funny enough now, how come most of ReZs posts get by?

<3

Some of my epic joke posts got deleted from HWYD yesterday/day before.

I was upset. A great original ReZ joke.

:(

That picture was a contribution to humanity.

If you deleting posts for not being funny enough now, how come most of ReZs posts get by?

<3

It wasn't a question of comedic taste (trust me, if I deleted things I didn't find funny we wouldn't have the funny crap thread or ReZ ;)) but the way you just posted it all over. As I said in the delete notice, a winking person had nothing to do with your day, nor did it have any direct correlation with anything that preceded it.

Edited by Ashley

I'm not saying you can't use it, nor am I saying it is never relevant. What I am having issue with is just posting it in every post that you do, its against the very concept of contributing because its thoughtless c&ping. You're not the first I've repremanded for doing that so don't take it personally.

Looks to me like the "Thank the user for this post" feature is being tested out and has been half implemented. It's also on peoples profiles under "Statistics" - "Find all Thanked Posts by this user".

I'm guessing that was made visible to us accidently :heh:

It was half-accidentally fixed on Thursday (half meaning I intended to, but didn't expect it to be such a chore/found the result too later in the day) and have been away all weekend. Will sort it out tomorrow.