Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

It does work (not the link that Dante gave but if you go the proper route, stop trying to blame the boards :heh:) but if you look it was "edited by Jasper" thus you really need to ask Jasper why he's doing it.

But thank you for bringing it to my attention, I have infractioned him.

It does work (not the link that Dante gave but if you go the proper route, stop trying to blame the boards :heh:) but if you look it was "edited by Jasper" thus you really need to ask Jasper why he's doing it.

But thank you for bringing it to my attention, I have infractioned him.

Its the boards fault. :'( Jaspers edits could be from a friend messing about. :confused:

dissertation.JPG

3 weeks and its over. I have a lot planned for the boards over the summer and surely this isn't the worst thing in the world right now?

Have you tried changing posts per page and then back again? It may be a stupid suggestion but its an active suggestion at least. I will rebuild thread count and see if that works.

Besides, as there is no technical reason why it should be doing this its a bug. Ergo its something someone else will have encountered and requested help for before (most likely on vbulletin.com or .org) and if someone wanted to go find that for me then fine, I can sort it out now. But figuring out search terms that won't bring up a lot ("page", "thread" etc obviously bring up a lot) is something that isn't really a high priority at the moment.

3 weeks and its over. I have a lot planned for the boards over the summer and surely this isn't the worst thing in the world right now?

Have you tried changing posts per page and then back again? It may be a stupid suggestion but its an active suggestion at least. I will rebuild thread count and see if that works.

Besides, as there is no technical reason why it should be doing this its a bug. Ergo its something someone else will have encountered and requested help for before (most likely on vbulletin.com or .org) and if someone wanted to go find that for me then fine, I can sort it out now. But figuring out search terms that won't bring up a lot ("page", "thread" etc obviously bring up a lot) is something that isn't really a high priority at the moment.

No no, it's fine, really. I just wanted to know how things were coming along - see that you hadn't forgotten it. :)