Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

You're right, I think part of the problem is people have to go into the parent board to see if there's been new posts, it can't be seen from the front page of the forum.

Exactly. I go in every other board but that one. Personally I think they're unnecessary.

I think online threads would actually be better off in PC/Wii/DS discussion as it's easier that way, and no one ever used the old online board or the new ones anyway. Just look at the Phantom Hourglass friend roster.

I didn't think they were too bad before the change. If they were just included in with the boards for their system the threads would get lost so it would need to be sub forums.

Got nothing against the guy, don't even know him personally... just wondering though, why the forum member 'James' who is obviously harribo hasn't been talked about? I thought when a member was banned they wern't allowed to create a new account, like UK etc. did.

I have a question?

When are you going to ban me? because this suspense of not knowing when is killing me.

Also I don't share the optimism that the admins will decide not to ban me. So can also just say to Jordan that I have never been informed about any warnings despite your claim I've had more warnings than the rest of the forum.