Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

Can a mod/admin answer my question please?

I have some pictures for everyone to see :)

I'd say in the next few days. the admins would never keep a popular thread like that locked for a long time. But, they have moved the MPOTD thread, so what do I know?

As long as you stay away it should be fine, at least Rokhed uses it for its correct purpose, to post images. You just use it as a way to insult as many people as possible.

I hardly think talking to someone mentally ill like fields is like that is appropriate. Its not his fault he's a ******* ****.

I hardly think talking to someone mentally ill like fields is like that is appropriate. Its not his fault he's a ******* ****.

I know you don't mean to be, but you really are the source of much hilarity, UK. You never fail to make me laugh. Keep it up!

Fields, it's not shocking at all that Moria is a bit trigger happy with his modding, it's become laughable in its relentlessness.

Oh look and now I'm banned from the thread, quelle surprise. And to stay on topic, admins... when are you going to remove Moria as a mod, considering he shows zero ability to do the job properly?

Just gotten an infraction: "You should not speak to a member of staff in this way." - Yes matron. lol

Fields, it's not shocking at all that Moria is a bit trigger happy with his modding, it's become laughable in its relentlessness.

Oh look and now I'm banned from the thread, quelle surprise. And to stay on topic, admins... when are you going to remove Moria as a mod, considering he shows zero ability to do the job properly?

Just gotten an infraction: "You should not speak to a member of staff in this way." - Yes matron. lol

Bloody ridiculous.

We get he's a member of staff, but that doesn't make him better than us. He can close threads on the internet, so would everyone if they had his power. He contributes nothing of interest to this forum, not like Redshells art or Hero of Time's witty posts.

But the admins love people like that, who ban you from a thread when they're losing an argument, so I doubt anything'll be done.

You guys are pathetic.

Isn't that abuse? Shouldn't you get an infraction or have your post deleted? So mods can talk to members like shite, but members get this: "You should not speak to a member of staff in this way."

As much as you may think so, I'm not trying to stir up trouble. I just have a major problem with Moria (and a couple of others) and the way he does things. I'm trying to make a point but it's clearly falling on deaf ears. I want this forum to be top notch but speaking of slippery slopes...

Isn't that abuse? Shouldn't you get an infraction or have your post deleted? So mods can talk to members like shite, but members get this: "You should not speak to a member of staff in this way."

As much as you may think so, I'm not trying to stir up trouble. I just have a major problem with Moria (and a couple of others) and the way he does things. I'm trying to make a point but it's clearly falling on deaf ears. I want this forum to be top notch but speaking of slippery slopes...

Yes,

Because i'm going to listen you to regarding that kinda thing.

Moria has been a solid staff member for years without a single complaint, your petty differences and unsubstanciated claims mean nothing.

We can't even disagree with each other anymore. We all have to pretend we love each other and swap compliments.

Motion, you're right, football is rubbish.

UK, I am simply astounded by the high level of intelligence and maturity displayed in your posts.

Moria, you're doing a stirling job as moderator. Keep up the good work!

Jordan, you're the best admin we've ever had and not in any way a cock.

I love you all guys!!!

Yes,

Because i'm going to listen you to regarding that kinda thing.

Moria has been a solid staff member for years without a single complaint, your petty differences and unsubstanciated claims mean nothing.

(to you)

Nice attitude there from a member of staff. Wonderful stuff mate, how do you do it?

I thought you guys were supposed to be 'listening' to us members? I'm making a complaint about Moria but of course it's dismissed. It would also be nice if the people who have pvt messaged me about him would speak up as well in this matter. Fact remains had a member called a mod 'pathetic' in the way you just did, he or she would have an inffraction a split second later.

As I said, I'm not trying to stir trouble, just pointing out how bad a select few of you are at doing your job. And when I say a select few, I mean a few. Not all mods/admins.