Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

I just bought a new Widescreen laptop (1280x800) and I was wondering if its just the settings on the laptop that make the N-E homepage a forums all squashed over to the left haand side of the screen? If it is, is there any way I can "stretch" them out....????

I just bought a new Widescreen laptop (1280x800) and I was wondering if its just the settings on the laptop that make the N-E homepage a forums all squashed over to the left haand side of the screen? If it is, is there any way I can "stretch" them out....????

It's the way the staff want us to see it (good choice!). Explore the alternative themes available in your control panel; they're not as pretty but they fill the whole screen.

It's because its a widescreen laptop. You have way more pixels horizontally than you used to. You'll have to get used to it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Em, I tried registering for the Comment on the News article thing a few days ago and I havent received an email confirming it etc. Now when I try to register again it says that the name I want to register with has been already taken.

Any idea lads?

Em, I tried registering for the Comment on the News article thing a few days ago and I havent received an email confirming it etc. Now when I try to register again it says that the name I want to register with has been already taken.

Any idea lads?

probably the spamfilter deleted the mail coming from N-europe.com with your login data. I can send it to you manually by email. just contact me by email at [email protected] so I can send you your login. (let me know your username, otherwise I dont know which login to send you)

cheers

dom