Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

*Cough*

I want to become a moderator. What do I do?

First of all never ever ask to be a moderator, if you do you will definitely NOT be picked. We admins have an eye for these things so we will spot moderators and not you. When we see someone who we believe would deserve to be mod we ask them if they are interested and not the other way around. All request will be ignored and any threads regarding it deleted.

:heh:blank.gif

Just something about the emotions, there seems to be two rolleye emotions

:rolleyes: and :indeed:

Just thought it was odd

Variety is the spice of life ::shrug:

Where's my avatar gone?

"Some avatars aren't showing. Some are. Not sure why but if those who aren't could reupload theres for now, may work but I'll look into it tomorrow. Stuff like postcounts and all that I'll work on tomorrow."

From: http://www.revo-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4944

Some of that info is old. I've looked but can't find a solid reason, so if you've got the avatar still just change it through the User CP and it should be fine.

Why is the maximum size (in kb) for avatars so small? The fact that we can't use moving gif's is pretty sad when you see this kind of thing on most forums nowadays.

Its the default. Do you really need an animated avatar, they're annoying.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ty i did it on photo bucket thanks for all the help im just wondering how many post do you need before the thing under your name says something other than new member.

Only special people can (Moderators, admins, staffers) :heh:

Yours will change as you get more posts.

Only special people can (Moderators, admins, staffers) :heh:

Yours will change as you get more posts.

I think that's what he meant. How many posts will he need before that thing changes from newbie to something else.

You haven't got a long way to go, so just be patient. :p

I think that's what he meant. How many posts will he need before that thing changes from newbie to something else.

You haven't got a long way to go, so just be patient. :p

Oh yeah, sorry, didn't actually read what he said properly. I thought he said how do you change it.

I think the first one is at 50 if that's any use :heh: