N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

User CP > Edit Options > Scroll to bottom > Change Forum Skin to 'N-Europe Full Width > Be happy.

Actually, I tried that already, but it's so ugly compared to the cool Alien / whatever topical graphic one :( So no way to get that one in the middle then?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If you have any questions or concerns over the rules please ask within this thread. An admin or moderator will do their best to respond promptly.

If this thread is where members should post questions concerning forum rules only, the title should be changed.

If this thread is where members should post all types of questions, the title should be changed.

I searched the board for minutes trying to find the right place to ask a question about my profile, but failed to find a place. Then I tried to post a new thread in this forum, but wasn't allowed. So now I try here:

Does anyone know a reason why I can't find an input field for PSN ID or XBL ID under "about me" in my profile? Do I have to be a forum member for some time before that option opens up?

@are1981

You have to click 'customise profile' - near the top of your user CP and then go to edit online info on the left, second one down :)

That was a quick reply! Thank you very much!

Don't you also find this odd to be seperated from the "about me" section, as this also is about me?

If this thread is where members should post questions concerning forum rules only, the title should be changed.

If this thread is where members should post all types of questions, the title should be changed.

I searched the board for minutes trying to find the right place to ask a question about my profile, but failed to find a place. Then I tried to post a new thread in this forum, but wasn't allowed. So now I try here:

The forum search is something powered by v bulletin so we have no powers over that, but basically this is the thread to ask any questions concerning forum rules and all types of questions :P The title 'questions', we feel, covers this ;)

Does anyone know a reason why I can't find an input field for PSN ID or XBL ID under "about me" in my profile? Do I have to be a forum member for some time before that option opens up?

As explained by Peeps, it may not be the most direct approach for some users, but we feel that generally speaking people find these elements quick enough by themselves. In general, PSN and XBL IDs, advertised or not, tend not to be exchanged without some form of communcation first. Having them readily advertised under your avatar is a luxury, but not necessarily something which guarentees you more 'friends' on either service -- this community tends to be rather proactive about its networking - if you want to play a game with someone or vice-versa then simply PMing them tends to suffice, rather than surprising them with a friend request.

Basically, the IDs are not of primary concern, especially considering this is a nintendo forum first and foremost!

If you have any questions or comments, the threads you find in board news & issues are generally a good way to get attention, otherwise feel free to PM an admin or moderator with queries!