NEurope
Raining_again

Rate the above users user name

cool variation of christopher. i like it. 9/10 i used to call my mate chris christofski, we all did. he found it hilarious lol :D

Raining again: It's original, but it isn't really a name. :heh:

EDIT: Whoops forgot to rate your name: 7/10.

i would say 8/10, for the above username, i am guessing u like blink 182! they r an alright band like some of the songs, also nintendo!

my user name is the start of my name, the year i was born and where i am in the world.

Reminds me of the Team America script:

Arab Terrorist: "Dukka Dukka Dukka Mohammed Jihad"

Arab Terrorist 2: "Dukka Dukka Dukka Mohammed Ali"

Laguna? I like it - like some kind of lizard who isn't bothered by it's body image, lounging comfortably by the ocean. Maybe I think too much. 9/10

i think i remember you sayin it was the first three letters of your first name and the next two are the first two letters of you're surname? i like it better than just a normal name, got a little twist 8.5/10

Awfully depressing, but it describes the weather in Shetland perfectly! Althoguh, your not a depressed/ing person, so it doesn't match you really... I'd give you a 7/10

i think i remember you sayin it was the first three letters of your first name and the next two are the first two letters of you're surname? i like it better than just a normal name, got a little twist 8.5/10

You remember that? i barely remember saying that. Thats one good memory you got yourself gal.

8/10 because it's unique.

8/10, its my brothers name and a very nice name it is.

8/10 because its unique

I couldn't think of a name for Xbox Live so I looked out my window and saw a pigeon in my garden and voila...... Its kinda stuck with me now.

8/10 because nobody in the entire world (probalbly) has that name, it's UNIQUE