N-Europe

Crying helps, I believe

Sarka

Like most of you, I haven't cried for a long time. I used to cry absolute bucket loads when younger especially in my primary and early seconday school days but now, hardly do.

I tend to just get immensly pissed off and shout at others........being a teenager eh? :indeed:

Yep, its being a teenager..I can say that because I am one.

Its obviously emotional development, you cry at the young stages because children are now constantly raised to think the priority in life is snacks and games.

But i think its just when you become older you realise whats important in life, therefore cry at real emotional points.

Man, I'm a sucker for crying while laughing. I just can't stop laughing then the tears just come rolling down and down.

On topic though, I don't really tend to cry. If someone has done something mean I don't cry I just burn and seethe inside and get really angry. If something sad happens I just tend to feel really frustrated instead of crying. Then the frustration leads to anger and I just hit or throw something, like throwing loads a crap of a desk kinda thing.

I hate crying. Unfortunately though Im one of those people that just cant help it most of the time. If something upsets me the right way I will always end up crying, in spite of the fact that I really dont want to. This is a pain in the arse, as I always end up looking such a weed and everyone thinks my problem is a lot worse that it is. Its very frustrating. I often end up crying about something entirely stupid and pointless, which I am aware is stupid and pointless, yet cant stop. Very irritating. Having said that though its not unusual for me to fail to cry in more "appropriate" situations. Blame the hormones.

________

VOLCANO CLASSIC REVIEW

Edited by Johelian

Last time i cried was last April ( i know it sounds sad that i remember, but it was a memorable thing) not cried since. I can make myself cry thinking about things, but i dont really have much to cry about as i live a happy life :)

When i do though, i do the same as JonSt store it and think about it.

I don't think I've cried in about 9 years, so if I should suddenly break down I'll report it on here so we can get an idea of when people should start poking themselves in the eyes and such.

Having said that, a visit to the GameFAQs message boards might tip the balance.

I tend to just bottle things up and swill them around for a while, savouring the bitterness and paranoia. It's not good, and I'd prefer not to, but I've as much control over how I react as someone that cries all the time.

There's nothing wrong with crying, and we all feel like doing it sometimes. I don't remember the last time I cried, but it's somewhat of a rare thing for me (not to try and sound cool, I just don't cry much). I prefer to let things that upset me simmer and boil and deal with them that way. Not good, but from the look of this thread it isn't an uncommon thing to bottle things up.

Only when something sad happened when I was under the age of 10, then from under 15 it was only for something really really sad. Now never, I can lock it away. It's genius. Only possible exception I can think of is when certain family members pop theio proverbial clogs.