NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

Scarface

Ugh. What an utterly shit film and very very boring. The action scenes were the only thing worth watching, but they few and far between. Should of had stayed online and downloaded Lylat Wars, instead of watching this!

2/10

monitorslapbed1.gif

A Clockwork Orange

Fantastic film! An absolute must see for everyone.

9/10

I must admit, that whilst I wouldnt rate it that low I have always found Scarface to be massivly overated.

I must admit, that whilst I wouldnt rate it that low I have always found Scarface to be massivly overated.

Agreed. Same with Pulp Fiction and infact, any Tarantino movie.

Street Fighter Movie.

So bad, it's funny. Complete utter shite. Scores one point because of the references. 1/10

Street Fighter Movie.

So bad, it's funny. Complete utter shite. Scores one point because of the references. 1/10

whereas street fighter 2 the animated movie gets a 9/10 from me. it's so good

Agreed. Same with Pulp Fiction and infact, any Tarantino movie.

what i hate about tarantino films is there is too much shit talk. Kill Bill is brilliant however but kill bill 2 then stated talking about superman towards the end....what the holy god was that bout?

what i hate about tarantino films is there is too much shit talk. Kill Bill is brilliant however but kill bill 2 then stated talking about superman towards the end....what the holy god was that bout?

That's what makes them so good. I'm talking about Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown. Kill Bill sucks. Both 1 and 2. And I haven't seen grindhouse yet. :P

Vanilla Sky

Tom Cruise is on good form in this odd and sensual sci-fi. A dreamy and sometimes dark romance set to a Sigur Ros soundtrack.

8/10

monitorslapbed1.gif

He reaches through the screen with his right hand, but he is clearly slapping him with his left hand...

Vanilla Sky

Tom Cruise is on good form in this odd and sensual sci-fi. A dreamy and sometimes dark romance set to a Sigur Ros soundtrack.

8/10

You'll love the original. Vanilla Sky's an O.K. remake of an excellent movie. :D

He reaches through the screen with his right hand, but he is clearly slapping him with his left hand...

Wow you discovered a new element! Makes sense, he's the same guy, he had to flip the image.

Kung Fu Hustle

High class and stylish kung-fu action comedy that will leave you giggling like a school girl. Includes top hats.

8/10

Crank

Holy crap, this movie is insane. It's like GTA the movie. Freakin awesome.

Wild Hogs

Really funny and great music. It has Johnny C. (Cox) what could you possibly want more?

Scanner Darkly

Great movie, very nice plot amazing actores, totally stylish. Robert Downey JR. is one hell of an actor. Need to read the book though, we get thrown into that world way too fast it's hard to take everything in.

Children Of Men

A very good, well produced film with very nice effects, set in an interesting possible future Britain. A very strong story, with some great actors, though the ending left me slightly unsatisfied. A part in it oddly reminded me of Gears of War. 7/10

Little Miss Sunshine.

I original intended to watch sunshine of the spotless mind, but got muddled up, but boy am I glad I did get them mixed up. This is one of the nicest, most touching films I've seen a very long time with so many perfect, interesting and unique characters, all the actors performing their individual parts superbly, esp. There are so many sweet, moving scenes, like the one with the ice-cream, as well as amusing ones. Definitely recommend this is film to anyone. 9/10

Swordfish

Is it about a hacker, a thief, the hacker and his daughter or just Halle Berry in her underwear? It doesn't know, neither did I.

4/10

Payed to forget

Funny that I accidentally watched 2 philip k dick inspired movies in a row. Pretty cool concepts, I gotta read his books.

Hana Bi

Because of a stupid plot summary I came to expect something different and instead of a nice bloodfest I saw a dramatic thriller. It is full of tragic characters with their personal problems which are very well portrait.

The film is very silent though which I didn't like much, during these silent scenes there should be a score to help get the feeling across.

6/10

Sin City

Fantastic film, the art style could only work in this film, pulls everything off really well.

9/10

Blades of Glory

I have mixed feelings about this film, a few laugh out loud bits but overall abit boring and unfunny.

5/10

Hana Bi

Because of a stupid plot summary I came to expect something different and instead of a nice bloodfest I saw a dramatic thriller. It is full of tragic characters with their personal problems which are very well portrait.

The film is very silent though which I didn't like much, during these silent scenes there should be a score to help get the feeling across.

6/10

Do not insult Kitano's work like that.

TMNT

Even if they didn't really like the turtle's models at the beggining, they did their work well and some scenes have really nice CG. The fights are cool, the plot is uninteresting, but there is a sense of nostalgia. It seems that the movie follows the old show rather than the new one, but still injected a bit of Japanese culture in there. Wasn't bad.

Do not insult Kitano's work like that.

I was not trying to insult his work, I just don't happen to like this films very much but could be because I watched a dubbed version instead of a subbed.

If I you think I was trying to insult him you should read my Ultraviolet review :D

I was not trying to insult his work, I just don't happen to like this films very much but could be because I watched a dubbed version instead of a subbed.

If I you think I was trying to insult him you should read my Ultraviolet review :D

Ah, but see, Ultraviolet IS shit! :D

Be cool, I was just saying "I like Kitano's movies" in a different way. :P

Good Will Hunting...

First time I've seen it. Thoroughly enjoyed it and some great acting from Williams and Damon.

8/10