NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

Zodiac

Very interesting film, carried by the fantastic performances and gripping story. The film documents the publicity hungry serial killer named Zodiac and the protagonist Robert Graysmith (Jake Gylenhaaaal) a cartoonist at the San Fransisco Chronicle, he obsessively tracks Zodiac through the seventies and eighties.

It's a very long film (nearly 3 hours) and is slow paced, it's more interesting than entertaining and I doubt I'll watch it again soon. But overall a great effort from Fincher.

7 out of 10

És um palancho de merda, um paneleiro do caralho, merecias um murro no focinho que te fodesses! Sabes?Uh?

i totally agree.

Kiki's delivery service -

Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

agreed, cutiest and best ghibli film ever!

Little Miss Sunshine

a brilliant little comedy, lots o' laughs. A grate movie, everyone should see it, and i mean everyone!

grave of the fire flies

:(:(:(:(

Easily one of, if not the, best war movie ever made. Nothing else I have ever seen or read has so brutally detailed the cost of war to that most prolific and yet still hidden and ignored entity, the innocent civilians, forever abandoned to their horrific fate in the midst of such brutal and inhuman folly.

Grave of the fireflies rocks. I remember watching it for the first time and Oxygen Waste was always sayin "They're going to fuck!" everytime the kid was near his sister. Really set the mood.

Constantine

Really cool movie, I really like this Bible and demon stuff. Gotta read the comics.

I just saw Grave of the Fireflies as well. I bawled like a baby for like 20 minuites after it finished :D

What a powerful piece of cinema.

28 Weeks Later

Really liked the first one and although this one had a very different feel to it, it was such as good, in very different ways.

9/10

Grave of the fireflies rocks. I remember watching it for the first time and Oxygen Waste was always sayin "They're going to fuck!" everytime the kid was near his sister. Really set the mood.

Well, I was right! They were gonna fuck!! If only she

hadn't died! =/

Well, I was right! They were gonna fuck!! peeeeeeeeeep =/

Watch out for spoilers.

Little Miss Sunshine

really good film, funny as well :)

The Last King Of Scotland - WHOAH!!! words can not describe how good this film is, obviously forrest whitakers portrayal of idi amin is breath taking, but the story at its core just shows how easy it is to get into the wrong situation... best film ive seen in a long time, really brought out every emotion in me...

10/10

brilliant movie. Loved it.

Yellow Submarine. It would have definetly been better if I was high. Still, greatest soundtrack ever.

Easily one of, if not the, best war movie ever made. Nothing else I have ever seen or read has so brutally detailed the cost of war to that most prolific and yet still hidden and ignored entity, the innocent civilians, forever abandoned to their horrific fate in the midst of such brutal and inhuman folly.

I saw this in music zone/fopp today but it was £16, I only had a tenner on me.

Really wanted to get a new movie.

You've sold this one to me.

El Laberinto Del Fauno (Pan's Labyrinth).

Oh my god. I'm at loss for words.

This is just... amazing. Such a feat.

The dual interpretation is just pure genious.

9.5/10

9.5/10

Best film of last year.

Last King of Scotland and Grave of teh Fireflies are now on my Amazon queue.:smile:

Cheech and Chong - Things Are Tough All Over

Cheech and Chong return as the loveable stoners, once again just trying to get by and smoking a load of grass in the process

It's got to be one of the best C and C's ever.

Alot of the same humour with some key classic bits like "Me and My Old Lady" and the crazy arab brother with his trusty flick knife and the perception that he must kill anything that does him wrong.

Classic stoner comedy. 9/10

9.5/10

Faggot why didn't you tell you were going to watch that. Asshole!

Faggot why didn't you tell you were going to watch that. Asshole!

Cause you like dick. =D

(Opá, vi-o em casa, posso-to dar, mas tem uma qualidade meia manhosa. Eu é que já tava farto de esperar para o ver e ontem, deu-me para isso. Se o quiseres, I will provide. Também já deve tar a sair para alugar... depois vemos todos. Eu pelo menos não me importo nada de rever.)

Cause you like dick. =D

(Opá, vi-o em casa, posso-to dar, mas tem uma qualidade meia manhosa. Eu é que já tava farto de esperar para o ver e ontem, deu-me para isso. Se o quiseres, I will provide. Também já deve tar a sair para alugar... depois vemos todos. Eu pelo menos não me importo nada de rever.)

Piça!

It's so cool to talk in portuguese lol

Don't worry we're not insulting you...

or are we???

Steamboy - 7/10

First time I watched this movie I thought it was a bit boring and slow. Thankfully this time it seemed a lot better, some really great animation in it aswell.

Steamboy - 7/10

First time I watched this movie I thought it was a bit boring and slow. Thankfully this time it seemed a lot better, some really great animation in it aswell.

That film was ruined for me when I noticed how much the boy's dad looks like Dennis the Menace's.

Des Leben der Anderen (The Lives of others)

After watching Pan's Labyrinth last night, I had to see why it didn't get the best foreign movie oscar. I just had to see the winner... and yes, the academy wasn't "wrong"... they were equally great. I loved this film. From start to finish, a pure masterpiece.

9.5/10.

Magicians

Pretty good actually, despite the unecessary swearing. Laughed out loud a few times, and both Mitchell and Webb were great, as per usual. The last 10minutes or so wwas pretty boring tho.

Courtney Cox!

8/10