NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

I have the MST3K version on DVD, it really is a horrible, horrible film. It was on Youtube until recently.

Iron Man

Awesome stuff, cool slapstick comedy, great dialogues, great ost, awesome cgi, very stylish. And Robert Downey Junior? Born to be Stark. Want a sequel nao!

True Romance

It was OK. I wish Tarantino directed it though, but alas, he had to sell his script to make Reservoir Dogs. Quite a lot of decent moments, but the best parts were with Gary Oldman and Christopher Walken. I'll give it.

7/10

I watched this the other night. It was fairly entertaining. Walken's scene was great.

The ending annoyed me so much though,

Why didn't Clarence die, then the bit on the beach was so cringeworthy, and naming the kid Elvis.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Kinda incoherent and messy, but that was the point. Still highly entertaining. Also, some of the sets were amazing.

pieceofcrap.png

Only bought it for the (fantastic) Rifftrax. Man, it really is as bad as I remember it. Not only the worst film ever made, but possibly the worst thing mankind has ever done.

Allow me to break the ice...

Fuck you guys. I remember as a kid really wanting to get it on with Poison Ivy.

Fuck you guys. I remember as a kid really wanting to get it on with Poison Ivy.

nooo! you'd be killed!

The ending annoyed me so much though,

Why didn't Clarence die, then the bit on the beach was so cringeworthy, and naming the kid Elvis.

I actually agree there, it wasn't the best ending, but apparently, there was an alternative ending which sounds pretty cool...

Clarence dies, and Alabama, after brief mourning, bumps into Mr. White and runs off with him withe the coke; enter Reservoir Dogs

Only bought it for the (fantastic) Rifftrax. Man, it really is as bad as I remember it. Not only the worst film ever made, but possibly the worst thing mankind has ever done.

It's better than films such as Epic Movie and Ghost Rider.

Worst film I've seen is Graduation Day. Every single actor in it must've been told "hey, you're the STAR of the movie!" and they're all jostling and talking over each other.

It's bloody brilliant, actually. Must track it down...

Iron Man

Awesome stuff, cool slapstick comedy, great dialogues, great ost, awesome cgi, very stylish. And Robert Downey Junior? Born to be Stark. Want a sequel nao!

QFT but you forgot the score! Awesome film. Robert Downey Jnr is Tony Stark is Iron Man. Surprised how much I enjoyed this. First 10-20 mins I was totally absorbed and coulld not take my eyes of the screen. And Gyneth Paltrow looks fine for once!

8.5/10

EDIT: One little problem, story was a little predictable. Right from the start you can sorta tell whats going to happen, even, if like myself, you have not read the comics or wikipedia regarding iron man.

I don't score movies! Yeah the story was predictable and there were the typical action movie bs moments, but its a popcorn movie.

I don't score movies! Yeah the story was predictable and there were the typical action movie bs moments, but its a popcorn movie.

True, Although I found that I didnt have to switch my brain off so much. One annoying thing was that there were too many kids in the cinema. I like kids, but not when they laugh at unfunny moments (of which was only present in the trailers). Oh has anyone heard of the film hancock starring will smith? Only found out about it yesterday from the trailers. Looks awesome.

I loved it that were loads of people laughing at stuff like

SHIELD

and they didnt even know why they were laughing it's just stupid.

I actually agree there, it wasn't the best ending, but apparently, there was an alternative ending which sounds pretty cool...

Clarence dies, and Alabama, after brief mourning, bumps into Mr. White and runs off with him withe the coke; enter Reservoir Dogs

Haha. That is so much better. Did they get as far as filming that version?

Iron Man

Absolutely god damned amazing. I absolutely adored it. Best film Ive seen this year. Best comic book movie (probably) easily best Marvel movie, beating Spidey 2. Wow, just wow. That was so damn good its not funny.

Can't stress to people enough to endure the 5-10 minutes of credits for the additional scene afterwards. Very major. Very sick.

Amazing casting...no perfect casting for the most part, great special effect, jaw dropping moments.

9.4/10

Matrix Reloaded

First time I saw it years ago, I was bombarded with all the negativity beforehand. Watching it last night though, looking past the cynacism, it isn't half bad. Looking forward to Revolutions tomorrow night.

7.5/10

Haha. That is so much better. Did they get as far as filming that version?

Nah, 'fraid not. Pity really.

Matrix Reloaded

Looking forward to Revolutions tomorrow night.

Don't. I don't mind reloaded but revolutions is just plain terrible.

Don't. I don't mind reloaded but revolutions is just plain terrible.

I have seen it before. If I watch is hoping for a compentent storyline and believable acting, then I would have to agree with you.

I'm a sucker for big-ass robots and fight scenes though. Some people don't mature :p

I loved it that were loads of people laughing at stuff like
SHIELD

and they didnt even know why they were laughing it's just stupid.

LOL. What did you think of the bit after the credits. My thinking was:

A black nick fury?! Even if it is the awesome Samuel L. Jackson. A man that puts the 'bad' in badass, one of my fave actors, and does us black people proud, still, its a bit weird. Ah well im over it

Iron Man

Absolutely god damned amazing. I absolutely adored it. Best film Ive seen this year. Best comic book movie (probably) easily best Marvel movie, beating Spidey 2. Wow, just wow. That was so damn good its not funny.

Can't stress to people enough to endure the 5-10 minutes of credits for the additional scene afterwards. Very major. Very sick.

Amazing casting...no perfect casting for the most part, great special effect, jaw dropping moments.

9.4/10

Downey owns his role, as does the villain, who is surprisingly buff these days.

My thinking was

nothing because they hinted at that in the beggining of the Ultimates :P Just that it was awesome.