NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

Superbad

There were several bits which I laughed out loud, but I'm not sure whether that was because of the drink or the actual funniness of the film.

It was good, but not excellent. Also, the ending was a bit impromptu, and the film is far too drawn out.

7/10

MrTea.jpg

Transmorphers- Not as bad as I'd hoped (Who doesn't love to watch a bad movie every once in a while?). It has very little to do with Transformers other than the title really. It's more like a really, really cheap Starship Troopers. If it had a little more money it might have made a half way decent B movie, but as it is- 4/10 Only slightly worse than Transformers.

Milk

3/10

Coffee

0.5/10

Tea

8.5/10

The main problem with Milk is the plot... it really just goes nowhere.

Same thing for coffee, but it's even worse... the actors are just terrible.

As for tea... apart from the odd soundtrack, wich is seriously out-of-place, it's quite a nice effort.

Good to have you back Banananananagrabber

Mommie Dearest

"Miss Crawford, I think you're over-reacting!"

"Well I think you're UNDER-REACTING!"

3/10

Cigarette And Lemon

Powerful mixture of the sour and the smoke. It burned out before it got to the end. I Am Dumbfounded.

6/10

27 Dresses - 7/10

Really surprised me with how good it was. Very original for a rom-com too. It was funny, without being ridiculous.

Very good. Put a smile on my face.

When A Stranger Calls

Finally! A female lead in a horror movie that isn't as thick as two short planks!

Does she remember to lock doors and always do the most sensible thing? Yes.

Does she run up the stairs and randomly throw things when she sees the killer? No.

Does she call the police, help the children and gtfo? Yes.

I love this film, though I've not seen the original so can't really compare it. It takes a nice long while for the serious action to begin, giving the film a chance to develop the main character which it does well. What really makes it good is the music, so many times you think somethings just round the corner only to find out it's the cat, or she's hearing things. I LOVE the ending too, and it sets it up for the sequal which is on "fast track" due to this films success at the box office.

8/10

La Grande Bouffe

The Cook the Thief his Wife and her Lover

doing a paper about dinner and movies, and these must be 2 of the best films i've ever seen...

Saw this Arnie film that was on ITV late last night. It was set in the future...can't remember what it was called but man was that movie funny! My cousins and I just kept laughing....especially when Arnie said: "Consider that a divorce!".

Anyone know what it was called? Anyway, I give it 6/10, purely based on its comedy value.

Saw this Arnie film that was on ITV late last night. It was set in the future...can't remember what it was called but man was that movie funny! My cousins and I just kept laughing....especially when Arnie said: "Consider that a divorce!".

Anyone know what it was called? Anyway, I give it 6/10, purely based on its comedy value.

total recall nigga!

cloverfield

I really liked it. I know there are a lot people who slate this film but I think worked well. I shall look forward to the sequel.

8/10

Run fat boy run

I like anything with simon pegg in really. However this wasn't the greatest but still very watchable and had me laughing in a few places. Nice storyline if not a little strange. Good soundtrack too.

7/10

Ghost Rider

Was flicking through Sky and this was on so thought I would give it a go. Started off alright but just got worse. Bit rubbish really. However if you're a fan of the comic im sure you would like it.

4/10

that film was so excruciatingly shit. I couldn't watch it. I tried, but I couldn't.

in other news: cloverfield is a bit good, yeah?

in other news: cloverfield is a bit good, yeah?

I love it.

*Takes cover before the haters arrive*

I love it aswell, thought it was a very enjoyable movie and I do like being able to look into things in more detail afterwards.

White Noise 2: The Light

Boring. Really, truly, utterly boring. I jumped once...thats it. I forget the rest.

4/10

Misery - I feel it does the book very good justice, but it's a shame that they cut it short. Kathy Bates is exactly how I imagined Annie to be and poor James Caan does a really good job, his performance made me recall lines from the book, where he's thinking to himself.

Fantastic in otherwords. 9/10

Misery - I feel it does the book very good justice, but it's a shame that they cut it short. Kathy Bates is exactly how I imagined Annie to be and poor James Caan does a really good job, his performance made me recall lines from the book, where he's thinking to himself.

Agreed. (Not read the book)

Amazing though. Truly a mind fucker too.

Thats one of my favourite movies ever. I love Kathy Bates as Annie, she's incredible. The moment with the hammer and the feet gives me shivers down my spine just thinking about it.

I just love how it actually incites pure dread. Where he's out of his room, and he hears the car coming up the drive. It had me feeling like "Holy shit! Move!"