NEurope
bob

What i did in my time at Uni...

Wow, they're really cool! Whenever we have fancy dress ents, I always leave my costume until the last minute, resulting in it being a bit crap. :cry:

e39.jpg

Despite the first film receiving critical acclaim, the studio decided the budget for Brokeback Mountain 2 needed to be cut.

Jesus, this really puts my time at college into perspective. The most exciting thing I've done all year is play RISK for gods sake. Although alcoholic Risk has it's charms, I must say.

Despite the first film receiving critical acclaim, the studio decided the budget for Brokeback Mountain 2 needed to be cut.

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.. best thing I read all day

Time for an update. Im back from uni, so i wont be dressing up very often now. However, i will be posting more.

Dressed as a chav.

5a3.jpg

Dressed unfortunately as a princess for my gf b'day.

f9a.jpg

Killing my gf with the force for making me dress up as a princess. (She is meant to be Alice in wonderland)

1e8.jpg

Most of them are kids costumes from woolworths. Major squeeze.

Man, best outfit I ever had was a pirate costume. it was awesome, including my mums 70's long backed suede waistcoat.

Mien Gott in Himmel was that small. my had had to peel it off my back pretty much. glee!

My wife has the same trainers that your gf has dressed as a chav. Does this mean I married a chav?

Seeing as my girlfriend is the most unchavvy person in the world, i think you are safe. Just keep an eye on your wifes taste in burberry...

Killing my gf with the force for making me dress up as a princess. (She is meant to be Alice in wonderland)

1e8.jpg

I find your lack of faith disturbing

1e8.jpg

I thought the point of using the force was so that you don't actually have to touch peoples necks...

Im not actually touching, my hand is 1mm away at all times......

Man, best outfit I ever had was a pirate costume. it was awesome, including my mums 70's long backed suede waistcoat.

Mien Gott in Himmel was that small. my had had to peel it off my back pretty much. glee!

to be exactly, it's "Mein Gott im Himmel". but then again, you could've mistyped that.

Your costumes are really cool, do you dress up when you feel like it or for special occasions?

Mainly if there is a theme at the union i will dress up. Although if someone has a birthday, there is usually a theme to it.