N-Europe

Chilli Peppers tickets on sale today.

James

Sorry mate the highest city they get to is Manchester, and for T in the park in Jockland.

06.30.06 Ipswich UK Ipswich Town FC Buy Tickets Presale Ended Not Available

07.02.06 Coventry UK Ricoh Arena Buy Tickets Presale Ended Not Available

07.03.06 Reading UK Madejski Stadium Buy Tickets Presale Ended Not Available

07.05.06 Derby UK Pride Park Buy Tickets Presale Ended Not Available

07.06.06 Sheffield UK Don Valley Stadium Buy Tickets Presale Ended Not Available

07.08.06 Kinross/Scotland N/A T In The Park Buy Tickets No Presale Not Available

07.11.06 Manchester UK MEN Arena Buy Tickets Presale Ended Not Available

07.12.06 Manchester UK MEN Arena Buy Tickets Presale Ended Not Available

07.14.06 London UK Earls Court Buy Tickets Presale Ended Not Available

07.15.06 London UK Earls Court Buy Tickets Presale Ended Not Available

07.17.06 London UK Earls Court Buy Tickets Presale Ended Not Available

07.18.06 London UK Earls Court Buy Tickets Presale Ended Not Available

i saw them in 2003, and it was an awesome gig. I was going to get a pair at the presale last night, but i'm not paying £40 a ticket - thats nearly double what it was in 2003.

Plus they aren't playing in brum, so i'd have to fork out for a hotel too.

i saw them in 2003, and it was an awesome gig. I was going to get a pair at the presale last night, but i'm not paying £40 a ticket - thats nearly double what it was in 2003.

Plus they aren't playing in brum, so i'd have to fork out for a hotel too.

I know the feeling - it's a pain in the arse that they aren't gonna do Brum. The ticket prices are kinda ott too imo.

Then again, Coventry shouldn't be too much of a pain to get to and back from should it? I might pick up tickets soon if I can afford them but I really doubt they'll still be on sale by the time I got the cash to afford. Methinks I'll more than likely miss this. :( I'm guessing they'll come back to the UK again for this tour though...

• 4 months later...

Bumperama:

Went to see them on Friday, Absolutly awesome concert. Well worth the money. Surport where both pretty dire (but then nobody came to see them anyway) particularly !!! who left the stage after 15 mins because they kept getting bottles chucked at them. Dirty Pretty Things sounded alright but very mumbly and I didnt really know any of their songs (other then Bang bang you're dead.) But at 8:30 the magic started. The chilis opened with Can't Stop which was a cool way to start a concert. Then Flea told us that Ipswich was the center of the universe :D . The highlight was probably Californication being played just as the sun was setting seemed a very fitting moment. They ended with By the way which saw the everyone in the crowd going pretty mental. They they did the traditional Under the bridge / Give it away combo. which was uber. So yeah absolutly cracking way to spend a few hours. 9 / 10

I'm thoroughly in love with the song "Snow (hey oh)" off their new album, Imo, it's pretty much the only good song on the entire album. I really loved the chilli peppers' old stuff, John Frusciante is still a god among guitarists.

I went to the Reading concert yesterday. It was really great, though boiling hot. Best song they did had to be 'Blood Sugar Sex Magic' or 'under the Bridge'

The support acts were '!!!' who I thought were really crap, partly due to the sound balance being all off, and 'Ben Harper' who I loved, thought they were great.

Edit:

Oh and some random girl came up and kissed me during the concert. Made it just that little bit better