N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You haven't really done much in the way of a signature. 1.

Thanks for not even reading it. :D

A few lines from a genuinely moving speech > LOOK! I HAVE PHOTOSHOP!

@ Bears: I don't like the shape, but it's cool otherwise.

6/10

6/10

Thanks. :) I'm not to happy with it myself but it's only my 2nd attempt at a signature and i only have paint.net. :D

(I'm also not very good at it)

I like your powerful speach!

5 Bears out of 7.

6/10

Plus I'm pretty sure Coolness's signature is over several sig limits.

6/10

But all you did what at the most type out a quote, though I'm pretty sure you copied and pasted it. What signs of creativity does that show? And yes I did read it. But your asking me to rate a quote, its not even something you said.

But all you did what at the most type out a quote, though I'm pretty sure you copied and pasted it. What signs of creativity does that show? And yes I did read it. But your asking me to rate a quote, its not even something you said.

And it matters because?...

Discuss on two sides of A4, you have 30 minutes.

This used to be in Creative, just because its changed boards doesn't mean the point of the thread is changed. There was no Mod or Admin who posted reforms for this thread, TBH it really should still be in creative as its not a game.

This is some thread that is mainly used for ego boosting. Every post is from the same few people. Some of your sigs have been rated about a hundred times. Often by the same people. If somebody doesn't like your sig don't go crying about it. Some people might prefer a meaningful quote while others prefer creative design. You guys take this thread way too seriously.

This used to be in Creative, just because its changed boards doesn't mean the point of the thread is changed. There was no Mod or Admin who posted reforms for this thread, TBH it really should still be in creative as its not a game.

It fits perfectly in this board because it is really a rather pointless thread. There's not much to it other than to stroke the ego of that who is experienced at the ways of Photoshop.

This is some thread that is mainly used for ego boosting. Every post is from the same few people. Some of your sigs have been rated about a hundred times. Often by the same people. If somebody doesn't like your sig don't go crying about it. Some people might prefer a meaningful quote while others prefer creative design. You guys take this thread way too seriously.

And that too.

Well, it shows I can present something well, which is something I find your sigs lack - too many effects, not enough style. It's not about rating how much effort went into it, anyway - it's about rating it as a signature. A sig should not be stealing the limelight of a post (something yours tend to do), and they should be something people relate to you when the see it. A signature is not necessarily a photoshopped rectangle.

I suggest that either people rate signatures as signatures or that this thread is renamed "Rate my Photoshop skillz thread".

People should use this thread to see what others think of their sig when they have a new one. Be it good or bad.

Well, it shows I can present something well, which is something I find your sigs lack - too many effects, not enough style. It's not about rating how much effort went into it, anyway - it's about rating it as a signature. A sig should not be stealing the limelight of a post (something yours tend to do), and they should be something people relate to you when the see it. A signature is not necessarily a photoshopped rectangle.

I suggest that either people rate signatures as signatures or that this thread is renamed "Rate my Photoshop skillz" thread.

He's entitled to his own opinion. If he prefers pictures and design then he's entitled to do so. This is "rate the above poster's signature" not "please tell me that my sig is amazing and stroke my e-penis".

Alot of people's opinion of this thread is for people to criticize their photoshopping so they can improve. Not to improve their self esteem by posting a quote.

The above wasn't in response to the latest posts, I was just "late" with my posting.

A signature should be something that people look at and realize, oh, such and such said that. Its easier for most people to look at an image than to read the name on the sidebar.

Guest bluey
"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some

privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light.

Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our

obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere

to save us from ourselves."

~ Carl Sagan

i hadnt actually read it properly until now, but i think it might look better if you resized it thusly:

universe = big.

you = small.

deal with it.

~bluey

:grin: