N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like your evil man-eating bears! It always reminds me of who's posting. And its blue, so it's even more relavant!

9/10! For the pure evilness. :D

On a side note, does anyone else recognise who's posting from their avatars? Or just me..

yeah i do!! thats why i chose this avatar - cause the bear looks like it's just said something then forgotten why he said it... or who he was talking to... or what he was talking about... :grin: hehe. it's been really confusing me lately that a couple of people have the same avatar :wtf: and the GTFO incident nearly made my head implode @___@

O_W: 9/10 ~ it's random, but a pretty nice image... what/where's it from, anyhow?

i like your sig, ipaul... i dont understand it, but it matches your new avatar - which i like VERY much, as your last one scared the crap out of me frequently ^__^ 16/10

I love the style :) It looks like its a mix of a plasticine model and like its made from balloons if that makes sense :P like a clown would make. 8/10

And yes avatars help me recognise people, thats why i dont change mine so as not to confuse people hehe