Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is that black and white? That's the most obvious flesh tone I've ever seen in my life.

1/10

Not a bitter stab at you, it's just dull. Don't get it (if there is anything to get) and the Uk is hardly interesting.

Yours is so damn awesome. I don't normally reply after someone has rated mine (seems a bit desperate in my opinon) but I just wanted to spread my love all over you...um your sig.

Ten.

(oh and thanks. yay for being inspiration. and damn right Stitch is cool.)

;503038"]Yours is so damn awesome. I don't normally reply after someone has rated mine (seems a bit desperate in my opinon) but I just wanted to spread my love all over you...um your sig.

Ten.

(oh and thanks. yay for being inspiration. and damn right Stitch is cool.)

I think your sig is the best on the entire forum. Love it. 10/10 (Stitch rocks)

i've finally settles on one for me, after masses of changes. I'm not changing it again because, well, I just can't be arsed.

I like it. 8/10

It's kinda annoying though, it reminds me of Britney Spears (musta seen a photo of her like that before), and the other pic of Avril in your sig reminds me of Paris Hilton.

But, yeah. It's generally good. From "white and muted tone" Bjork, to "AGAHAG! Angry" Bjork for me.

I like it. 8/10

It's kinda annoying though, it reminds me of Britney Spears (musta seen a photo of her like that before), and the other pic of Avril in your sig reminds me of Paris Hilton.

But, yeah. It's generally good. From "white and muted tone" Bjork, to "AGAHAG! Angry" Bjork for me.

Paris hilton? Jesus christ it reminds you od the worst thing to hit this planet since hitler? Ouch lol. Britney spears too? bluddy hell lol. (thanks for the good mark considering that :grin: )

Your new one is quite freaky actually, a bit like the ring. I like the ring, and the fact the red makes it look even more scary so 8.5/10

(sorry for posting only 1 post after my last!)

Ok, this'll be 3 in a row from me.. but..

It's not that bad, they're both hot girls. Just crazy and probably demonic.

Yeah, It's quite funny considering I used a fairly happy and colourful image as a base, and just "burnt" it.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!