NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

10/10 dude, because you have like a gamerscore of 11903 i so wanna be you:bowdown:

Matches nicely with your sig, though I don't really like the yellow colour tbh.. The design is ncie though and the lettering (apart form colour) is lovely. 7

Disgaea? It works pretty well I think- I like the border and the text at an angle.

9/10.

Strange contrast between something quite 'classic' (Pink Floyd) and something very new ("iPaul") and whatever that other thing is. Plus not a big fan of PF.

Quite nicely done, but I'm not really a big fan of (presumably) Veronica Mars quotes. Plus the text is a tiny bit pixelated in places.

6/10

8/10 - Its nice, quite basic tho. looks a bit rough at some points and the text could use some embossing. Potential to be great.

Nice work on the borders, not a big fan of small sigs though. 8/10

i love your sig.it has to be detailed and colourful for me to love it:).i wanted to review it for ages.

9.5 .the zell should be more covered in smoke i feel.

The pink guy is a bit pixelated round the edges, I also think it could do with a black border round the top half. 7/10

7/10 looks alot better now with your name in the trifore font.

any way does my sig look better with the shadow, i still need to add it to the avatar and that may take a while.

7/10, it's plain and simple but it looks nice. Is that the hylian font as a border?

Sorry to be posting again but I got rid of the pixelated edges :indeed: hehe

I do prefer it without a border though so didn't add that.

emasher, could you stop rating my sig please, because you've rated it 3 times now (and all with different ratings) and would like other people's opinions.

Your's looks very nice, good use of shadow. 8/10

EDIT: Sorry peeps, someone rate his please!

Well then... I'll rate both of you. Zell, your sig is great, if a little big for my taste, so it gets a 9/10.

Emasher, your's gets an 8.5/10... the shadows have improved it to no end, but I don't much like the colours used. Additionally, you should add the shadows to your avatar as well.

actually i'm going to add the shadow to the avatar as soon as Gimp finishes downloading in 8-26 minutes

anyway 8 i would change the boarder slightly