NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Nice picture but it doesnt say who you are ore what you do .

i give it a 7 for the picture but a 2 for a sig

What's with snakes on a plane lately? Nice, though. 8/10 (2 points off because you didn't make it yourself!).

Just a plain old, and non-attractive semi-advertisement. Don't like it. 2/10

your sig is second only to red shell's

10.1/10

Nice Zelda font and love the border thing. Much better than your old ones, so I give you 8/10

what is it 5/10

It's from Nintendo's official press-photos! God-damnit, does noboddy see it's thee old grumpy grandpa with white clothes and a Wii reote in his hand?

Though, I notice i'm the only one with such an avatar - so it probably isn't bad either to have it. I loved the photo's, that's why i have it.

On topic: Link? Pretty predictable and I don't really feel the right thing for it. Epona is... to red. Did you push up the contrast in this one? Ah well, I'll give you a 7/10, just because you made me happy in thee sig thread.

I remember those pics, now i always imagine you looking like that guy, it's the thing i remember you by.

7/10 for the memorability..

I actually remember you byt that too, Retro-lover. I always thought you would look like that, untill you told me your age. You can't look like that guy. But I can image you wanting to look like him, I, myself, would also want to.

It's the dude from half-life, uh?

That's an 8.

Very nice, better than your last one (did you have the Perfect Dark one or am I thinking of someone else)?!

Anyways... 9/10

I have now removed Links Santa hat, don't want bad luck for the rest of the year!

6.5/10

I don't like the text, and the background doesn't go with the renders very well. Having said that, it's nice and colorful.

Chipmunks, one day, WILL rule the world.

8/10 for being differant and using an actual photo as an avatar. A good one at that.

I'm not a big fan of it I'm afraid. I don't know why entirely, perhaps I've grown tired of seeing it so much :P

The style is used quite a lot, but it looks nicely done regardless. 6.5/10

Pretty cool, just don't like Midna very much she's too thin. 7.5/10 (God I hate scoring things)

If I got the reference I'm sure I'd give it a higher rating. I actually like it regardless of not knowing where it's from though, so 7.5/10!