NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Mine are from a set of really cool art card things that are meant to be propaganda from the show, so the quote is kinda like the ones during WWII and the "red scare" of being suspicious. :)

Paj:

Avatar: I love the colours of it and how well it fits with your signature!

5 and a half bears out of 7! :D

Signature: Quite frankly it scares me. I feel like I'm being shouted it.

6 Bears out of 7 :grin:

Mine are from a set of really cool art card things that are meant to be propaganda from the show, so the quote is kinda like the ones during WWII and the "red scare" of being suspicious. :)

Ahh I see, knew there was something more to it, good work :)

(rate Coolness)

Well, well, well, .... Coolness Bears...

I must admit that she is a beautiful woman from a particular point of view, but it definitely ends there......

Sig = 6 out o' 10

I do like blond hair though:laughing:

The resurrection of this thread inspired me to make a new sig.

Av: Seems a bit small to me. Other than that, pretty cool. 7/10

Sig: I like the font. A lot. What font is it? Plus I'm loving the background. I have no idea who the characters are though. 8/10.

Avvie: 8

Interesting, nice size and rounded off edges.

Sig: 3

Colours that remind me of Microsoft Paint. "Rad 80's" is the sort of generic phrase found on Primark T-shirts with pictures of *yes!* stereos on them.

I like the signature. It reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog, which is good. 7.6/10

Not too keen on the avatar, though. Meh. 2/10

As for me, AWESOME NEW SIGNATURE/AVATAR COMBO.

Ummm you could at least have an invisible background....looks kinda like a Worms 2 level though.

Sig - 5. See above. Smiley face helps though.

New combination from me celebrating the awesomeness that is Little Boots' face. Moreso in the avatar.

This thread isn't very playground-y, so we're introducing new rules!

1. You only rate NEW, ALTERED signatures.

2. Each 'game' lasts until the next new signature has been posted.

3. Your English and writing skills must be immaculate. No 1337 sp33k, txt talk or bad grammer, lest ye awaken the wrath of the Kraken.

4. THAT IS IT.

Let the games begin.

EDIT: Current GAME: Rate Dyson Sigav! Woo! Current score? 9/20!

Edited by jayseven

Dyson ends on 13/40! (doubled yours, Paj, to count for Av and Sig as if separate).

Made a mistake - it's Ashley's sig we're rating. Can he beat 13/40? Who knows.

Sig: 3

Colours that remind me of Microsoft Paint. "Rad 80's" is the sort of generic phrase found on Primark T-shirts with pictures of *yes!* stereos on them.

I guess I shouldn't tell you that I recently got this. In my defence, at least I designed it myself instead of actually going to Primark. Plus it doesn't have Rad 80s on it.

I guess I shouldn't tell you that I recently got this. In my defence, at least I designed it myself instead of actually going to Primark. Plus it doesn't have Rad 80s on it.

Also the colours are muted. Which is much nicer (IMO), in that design. :)

Ok guys, game's over Dyson won :D Thread's being moved to creative because it's not playground-y at all, and that's the only place we can figure to put it.

I think I'll give Ashley's a 5/10. I have no idea who it is, but they don't look particularly interesting from that photo.

Cube

Sig - Both virtuality yes? I love. I have it, but am yet to watch. Anyways, good choice of scene for the sig, painting the landscape, very interesting, nicely bordered, though the colour could be a bit more rich and vibrant. Nonethless,

9 / 10

Av: Not so much of a fan, just abit meh, undefined ect

6/ 10

I love the sig, it's bold and simple but at the same time not so simple as to be utterly boring. 8

I love the av too, I have no idea what/who it's of, but I love the diving motion in it. 7

The blonde guy looks humorously short in comparison but it's quite sweet nonetheless. I like the colours a lot too.

Conglomerational score of both Av and Sig: 8/10

After reminding myself of the translation...

I like the sig (with text), it works well together. Although the neon blue border around it doesn't fit so well I feel. A darker blue would. 7.

Avatar. Same as before really, the blue. But I do like the choice in pic. 7

New sig/avatar :o:D

Hax is Pokemon. Bold, and colourful, the way I like it. Slightly genericer than your normal fare however.

Avvie ; 8/10

Signature ; 8.8/10

Do yew guize liek meh new sig and avitr?

ReZ your new sig/avatar hit me in the face yesteray when I first saw it! Good stuff! :D

Avatar: Very stylish and I love the whole Gold thing going on in both the avatar and signature. 5 Bears out of 7

Signature: Simple but BOLD! the whole thing is very striking. 6 Bears out of 7. :grin:

The two work well together. :)

Thank you. :)

I LOVE yours. The border is simple, but excellent, the shadowing text on the sig is very stylish.

Signature 9.3/10

Sig 8/10 - Certainly bold how ever sprites have never really grab me but I suppose that is non of your doing.

Av 9/10 - I really like this and the size and shape really makes a change from the usual 100x100 box.

(I demand the next posters, multi-rate sigs and avatars, I don't want to feel like a thread hog)

Avvie ; Probably commented before on my love of this one. Near a perfect avatar. 9.5/10

Signatue ; Fucking David Cross. 10/10