NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

*butts in* ReZ, I prefer your colourful ones tbh, also the sig seems more religious than noir with the crosses etc. I like the black and whiteness though. Paj, your sig feels a bit cheap. Just saying what I see :heh: Love the av though.

Ooooh, I've never noticed this thread before, can I play??? Seeing as I made a poor attempt at making a sig recently it would be nice to see how well-received it is (considering it's being used on a blog).

Um, let's see....

(Molly's)

Avatar - 9/10 - I love Star Wars and it's nice to see people appreciating it. It's a pretty good shot too, guessing perhaps it's a promo one for Empire Strikes Back?

Sig - 9.5/10 - I really like this sig, the whole swirling effect, combined with the bright star in the centre works well - funnily enough it reminds me of the Millenium Falcon coming out of Hyperspace or something! I like the font used for the text, might I perhaps ask what it is called (unless it's custom-made?)

*butts in* ReZ, I prefer your colourful ones tbh, also the sig seems more religious than noir with the crosses etc. I like the black and whiteness though. Paj, your sig feels a bit cheap. Just saying what I see :heh: Love the av though.

That's the joke. A really fuzzy shot of a dramatic MK moment, with Yoshi's thoughts reflected with a stray Tegan & Sara lyric. I don't like the font normally, but more solid font wouldn't convey the message. :heh:

I think you need a better Sig, to match/counter for avvie. Otherwise 8.56/10

Sig - 9.5/10 - I really like this sig, the whole swirling effect, combined with the bright star in the centre works well - funnily enough it reminds me of the Millenium Falcon coming out of Hyperspace or something! I like the font used for the text, might I perhaps ask what it is called (unless it's custom-made?)

Thanks! You'd have to ask ReZ about the font. I just found the swirly star pic, he did the 'Molly', the border, blue effects and generally was a legend sigmaker, love him long time.

That's the joke. A really fuzzy shot of a dramatic MK moment, with Yoshi's thoughts reflected with a stray Tegan & Sara lyric. I don't like the font normally, but more solid font wouldn't convey the message. :heh:

What can I say... my eyes still disagree with it :wink:

(don't rate me, rate pookiablo)

(Again, skip me, but I'll check what it is when I get home, Pooks)

I like the name Pooks, very endearing! I would cuddle up to you if you weren't at work...and if I knew where you lived..

I like the name Pooks, very endearing! I would cuddle up to you if you weren't at work...and if I knew where you lived..

Rating your stuff.

Av; 5/10

Don't really like the pic.

Sig; 7.9/10

Works surprisingly well, I think.

AV - 8/10

BIRDO!

Sig - 6/10

A bit blurry, and I don't have a clue what the quote is (but I have a feeling I'll be enlightened soon :heh:).

Hehe, fo sho. I wanted to do an Astounding Wolf-Man signature, but wasn't happy with what I came up with and decided a simple Walking Dead one would be easier (all Kirkman books)

O hai.

5/10 for avatar

7/10 for sig

Should really change mine, had it for ages...

Sig - I don't like anime, I won't lie, but this one's not too bad 6/10

I love how pervy the avvie is. Perviness is always a plus, therefore...8

For a sig with Lara (..Leo) Croft in, it's definitely not filthy enough. :p I do like the border though. 7.9

I love how pervy the avvie is. Perviness is always a plus, therefore...8

For a sig with Lara (..Leo) Croft in, it's definitely not filthy enough. :p I do like the border though. 7.9

Aw no! I was gonna use another image that had her boobs in plain sight, but then decided against it because there were no crates onto which I could slap my name on lol.

I like both the avvie and sig, and I think I prefer the over all black and white-esque colour of the sig. Both together 8.5/10

I just wanted to comment on Rez's signature. I like the colourful change but does it have to be rainbow like? I cant help but associate the rainbowness as a sign of homesexuality. Probably because all the gay-bars down here make sure they have the rainbow flag outside =/

Anyway, next person can rate Tellyn. Sorry for butting in :p

Jav_Ne

Av: 4.6/10

Not full-size, no border...the graphic is fine, but the execution isn't.

Sig: 8/10

Simple but dynamic and animated!

Anyway, next person can rate Tellyn. Sorry for butting in :p

Someone rate my amazing Wolf-Man sig already. Sheesh. ;)

Paj ; Avatar, meh. Might like it if I got it/knew what it was. 5/10

Sig ; Amazing. 9/10

Someone rate my amazing Wolf-Man sig already. Sheesh. ;)

Paj ; Avatar, meh. Might like it if I got it/knew what it was. 5/10

Sig ; Amazing. 9/10

I'd give Tellyn;

Av: 9/10

Sig: 8/10

Simple but good.

thx hun xxx

ps read wolfman lolol

God, you're worse than a snake. Digimind rating my combo?!

(Huh....yours?~ I did above)

Oh, I was lied to.

Yeah, the rabbits are lovely if you've seen Inland Empire.