NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Yeah that looks awesome.

10/10

Its practically as visually colour-wise satisfying as it gets.

AV - 11/11

Truly awesome.It has everything an avatar with colour should have and then some blood as well.

Sig - 10.9/11

I'm going to have to deduct .1 because 'e e cummings' should be capitalised and I probably wouldn't have a job right now if I weren't that picky. :heh:

---

I changed the colour of my links to match my sig. :smile:

AV - 11/11

Truly awesome.It has everything an avatar with colour should have and then some blood as well.

Sig - 10.9/11

I'm going to have to deduct .1 because 'e e cummings' should be capitalised and I probably wouldn't have a job right now if I weren't that picky. :heh:

---

Ah but should it? :heh: Paj told me off for capitalising it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._E._Cummings so I'll take that 0.1 point back, thankyouverymuch. :heh::bowdown:

Your sig gets 10.00000/10 with the new border.

(Skip me)

AV - 11/11

Sig - 10.9/11

---

I DECLARE A MORATORIUM ON YOU!

I told him to DE-capitalise it, because cummings himself had that as his "stage name", as such.

EDIT: Read the wiki. Guess you could use both. Decapitalised flows better though.

Ah but should it? :heh: Paj told me off for capitalising it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._E._Cummings so I'll take that 0.1 point back, thankyouverymuch. :heh::bowdown:

Your sig gets 10.00000/10 with the new border.

(Skip me)

As Paj will now explain.

I DECLARE A MORATORIUM ON YOU!

I told him to DE-capitalise it, because cummings himself had that as his "stage name", as such.

EDIT: Read the wiki. Guess you could use both. Decapitalised flows better though.

I like that he used lower case tbh but the grammar Nazi in me is screaming orders to flank and capitalise to which I will now point out that E. E.Cummings told his publisher that he preferred it capitalised. :heh:

Edit: The only reason I am writing this is because the alternative is writing my essay. Forgive me. :p

Legend/10.

I think that's the best sig I've seen on here since I joined a couple of years ago. I absolutely love it/the colours.

Really don't like it I'm afraid, it's not personal enough. It's just an artist (Unfortunately no, I don't recognize her) with a photoshop effect layered on top by the looks of it.

If the avatar and signature were different I'd score them higher. But because it's the same picture mirrored I'm not a fan. Sorry Haggis! <3

AV - 6/10

It's cool but it's not very original.

Sig - 8/10

I really like your sig. Awesome how you've got your name in there. My only criticism is that Pikachu is a bit old hat. :heh:

Legend/10.

I think that's the best sig I've seen on here since I joined a couple of years ago. I absolutely love it/the colours.

Wow, thanks. That's the nicest think anyone has ever said about my sig. :smile:

Av: 9/10

Sig: 11/10

As a few people have said, best Sig on Forum!

Seriously awesome sig :)

Thanks very much!! :D

AV - 6.5/10

I'd give it more if it were square and had a boarder. T'would look nicer imo.

Sig - 7/10

I like the overall idea but the quality isn't very good and it would look better if the picture wasn't the same as your avatar and you didn't have the white background, just the rounded of part.

With a bit of tweaking both could look really nice!! :smile:

Signature:

I like it. One thing you might be able to do it improve it is to put the text closer together.

Its alright, but the greyscale doesn't work very well with your signature.

Sig - 7/10 - nicely put together but a bit on the generic side.

Av - 5/10 - the end of the sig cropped.

Avvie: Would work better if it was centerable, but I don't think it is. So Sqaures are my preference.

6/10

Sig: Kinda like this..boring but not. 7.9/10

Your new

Avatar ; I love it. Birdo, and it looks pixely and awesome. 9/10

Signature ; Again, its pretty awesome. Border could be slightly more prominent or fancy, and the text too, but it does the job well enough, to accompany the rest. :) 7.5/10

-----

I demand praise. I usually go for EXTREMELY colourful or boldly dynamic (colour wise) avs/sigs, but I fancied something a bit noir. Next one will be super colourful to compensate. But yeah. :)

I demand praise. I usually go for EXTREMELY colourful or boldly dynamic (colour wise) avs/sigs, but I fancied something a bit noir. Next one will be super colourful to compensate. But yeah. :)

It's to boring to be noir to be honest. Black & white or gritty photos are noir, this looks a bit dull and characterless.

Avvie: Dislike ones that aren't personal in some way (in the sense of a special image, not just adverts). 3/10

Sig: 6/10

Decent, but dull. Nice that the text matches colour-wise, but makes no sense with the theme.

I prefer vibrant ReZ. :heh:

Av: Great black and white photo, plus seasick steve, doing pretty well for himself; win. 8/10

Sig: I love. The smile on her face, the fact that he's singing to her, it's all good. Don't know if it needs the image of him underneath, but still...10/10

Sig: I love. The smile on her face, the fact that he's singing to her, it's all good. Don't know if it needs the image of him underneath, but still...10/10

Well the image is happy but I wanted one of him looking unhappy over the top of it as if he is feeling some inner torment. (I was feeling pretty down at the time.)

Anyway the next poster should rate Molly's sig/av not mine.

Well I'm sorry to hear you were down, I hope you are more uplifted now. It is clever that image btw, I probably don't have the skills to do that :heh:

It's to boring to be noir to be honest. Black & white or gritty photos are noir, this looks a bit dull and characterless.

Noir - definition

3. Suggestive of danger or violence.

*Walks off*

*Comes back*

Moogle. The explanation is good. Avatar ; 8.5/10. I find it to have good composition and a dynamic and definitive picture.

Signature ; Clever, and good. I prefer the avvie though. 7.2/10

Molly ; Wow they're awesome. Especially like the borders. Both 9/10

Avatar (the last Airbender): Walking Dead eh? Would look a bit more intimidating if it wasn't the Super Mario 64 font :p

Signature: Bit emo for you isn't it Rez? What gives?

Combined rating (average): 7.24

*Walks off*

*Comes back*

I'm not sure what you're saying, cause your avvie/sig don't suggest violence or danger, just a rainy day at a graveyard. :blank: Perhaps with plans to have lots of fun afterward.

Ashley,

9/10 Overall. I love it now.

I'm not sure what you're saying, cause your avvie/sig don't suggest violence or danger, just a rainy day at a graveyard. :blank:

I would be inclined to disagree with you. The fact the avatar says the Walking Dead, and the fact that its clearly not a normal graveyard - bumpy ground, five corpses in one place, clearly mish mash "gravestones". I'd like to think you'd join the dots. I'll be sure to spoon feed you next time though..... :p

Signature: Bit emo for you isn't it Rez? What gives?

Combined rating (average): 7.24

Hehe, fo sho. I wanted to do an Astounding Wolf-Man signature, but wasn't happy with what I came up with and decided a simple Walking Dead one would be easier (all Kirkman books)

Ashley ; Dynamic, and clear. The way I like it. 9/10

*Intends to start BSG when the entire box set is out*

I would be inclined to disagree with you. The fact the avatar says the Walking Dead, and the fact that its clearly not a normal graveyard - bumpy ground, five corpses in one place, clearly mish mash "gravestones". I'd like to think you'd join the dots. I'll be sure to spoon feed you next time though..... :p

Surely as it is now, it's literally as basic as it can get, and spoon-fed to me already?

You explain what it is (Walking Dead) in cutesy font, and then have kid-spooky graves...

I just don't think you're pulling off dark and brooding as well as you pull off colourful and interesting. :smile:

I just don't think you're pulling off dark and brooding as well as you pull off colourful and interesting. :smile:

I agree with you on that.