NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Avater - 7/10, nice symol and the static effect suits it.

Sig - 0/10 - text, no matter how coloured, will always rate a zero.

Avatar - 8 / 10 - Looks cools, good with border aswell

Sig - 5/10 - I like, but Im not a fan of the text - font & colour

Signature: Its a really nice signature, but the text is hard to read. 8.5.

Avatar: One of the best looking avatars on the forums. 9.9.

Av- 8/10 (Should be different to you sig, imo, but from the same source)

Sig - 10

Your best one.

Your best sig so far. I'm in love with it, and your av. I just love how colourful it is, and how it still manages to look so simple.

Sig - 10

Av - 9

Is that Britney? She lookin pretty nice, same pic tho BOOO.. but

av - 8

sig - 10 - like the lighting on it

Sig - 6 (would be lower but you Xbox avatar is cool) :heh:

As for mine... Yay Christmas!

Avatar - 9.2 Christmas turtle snow goodness!

Sig - 6.7 (average). The left half is cool, the right half is blah gamercard :p

Cake - TBC

Tent - I love it when I see Eddage's tent :o!

Figured I should post in here as its my first new sig/avatar in aaaaages. Remember the days I used to have a new one every few minutes? Good times. Good times.

Avvie

8/10

If it was bordered like your sig, would get more! Pretty awesome though, hot, matches your name colour etc.

Sig

7/10

Bordered, nice, but I dislike the quote...dunno if it's from BSG or not. If not, I dislike it more.

Avvie

8/10

If it was bordered like your sig, would get more! Pretty awesome though, hot, matches your name colour etc.

Sig

7/10

Bordered, nice, but I dislike the quote...dunno if it's from BSG or not. If not, I dislike it more.

It is bordered....

The quote is from BSG (or a paraphrase). I figured it ties my sig with my newfound name... But thanks :)

Avatar - She looks...special. Kinda like she has just banged her head off that wall. 7 for weird comedy value.

Signature - ...what? Small and unreadable :( But your link threatens me so I'll give it a 6 for now.

It is bordered....

The quote is from BSG (or a paraphrase). I figured it ties my sig with my newfound name... But thanks :)

Avatar - She looks...special. Kinda like she has just banged her head off that wall. 7 for weird comedy value.

Signature - ...what? Small and unreadable :( But your link threatens me so I'll give it a 6 for now.

Blame bad eyesight? :heh:

---

I had to shrink my signature, forced to by a mod on here.

It's a "verse" from The Beast Within by Madonna, which is really just her reading out sections from The Bible (IIRC). I don't think reading it all perfectly is necesarry...it's the odd words you pick up here and there.

Avatar 9/10. A lovely quirky picture, I like it very much.

Signature 5/10. A bit beige and can't read the writing.

Cake = Honeycomb cheesecake.

Tent = The one from the Quidditch world cup.

Avatar 8/10: Not sure who it is, i always imagined it was you, and its a pretty cool pose so, i like it.

Signature 7/10. Pretty, but a bit empty. Needs more going on. I like the Molly font though.

Cake = Honeycomb cheesecake is awesome, good choice. I'd go for Sticky Toffee pudding if it counts though.

Tent = The one from the Quidditch world cup - legend! It is by far the greatest tent ever, so i'll have to be boring and say the same.

Not sure who it is

....Lol?

Avatar;8/10 bold, nice colour, definitive.

Signature; 6/10 Its stylish and cool...don't quite know what it is.

Cake; Don't care if it counts sticky toffee is one of my favourites, 10/10

Tent; Erm...yeah. Cool. I shall chose a lime green large tent with ensuite hole in the ground. :)

Avatar: I like the way its cut out and has those splodges of red. I dunno who this invincible fella is, but it looks cool if nothing else. :heh: 9/10

Sig: More Invincible... I like the comic styling of it but, imo, the sig is probably a bit to cluttered. I dunno which bit to look at and I don't know who they all are so its a bit confusing. I do like the quote below it though! 7/10

Cake: Toffee is good- especially if its sweet. The other week I had this evolution of banoffee... "apple-offee." Yep, apple tart with toffee on top and it was pretty damn good. (Better than banoffee which is bogging!)

Tent: Er lime green? Like a toxic tent? I'll let you off on the grounds that toxic tent isn't a big stretch away from Toxic Tower. :wink:

Avatar: * * * * * * Nice picture, but the hand makes the cut-out obvious, ruining it a bit.

Signature: * * * * * * Also nice, but it seems just a tiny bit "grainy", likely because of the resolution.

Cake: * * * * * * Apple-toffee? Sorry, but that doesn't sound like something for me. :heh:

Tent: No tent mentioned, thus no score.

My cake of choice: Good, old-fashioned chocolate cake. Mix that with chocolate cream, butter cream, caramel, or whatever you like, a chocolate cake rarely lets you down.

My tent of choice: Absolutely no idea. Not much a tent person myself.

Avvie - 7/10

Face pics are alright, but yours could be more interesting.

Sig - 0/10

*shrugs*

Cake - 6/10

Just not really in the mood.

Tent - 0/10

What if it's freezing?!

Ignore this post and rate Paj!

Avatar 8/10: Not sure who it is, i always imagined it was you, and its a pretty cool pose so, i like it.

You imagined I was Princess Leia? Love it. Obviously I can never meet you as it will be a MA let down!

@ paj: Av - Not a clue who it is. I like the pose though. A simple border, nicely done. 9/10.

sig: I like the idea of your sig. Its something different - Would be nice if the pics were blended together better. 7/10

@ molly, i love your sig, its enchanting *stares* 8.5/10

avatar - I keep thinking its you and its badass :awesome: 10/10 :D

Avatar: Very very cool! I'm not big on my anime (yet), but it's one of the best ones I've seen! (Although I can't read the text without seeing "Obama shake") 8.8/10

Sig: It looks new, and it's pretty damn awesome! 9.3/10

Avatar: Very very cool! I'm not big on my anime (yet), but it's one of the best ones I've seen! (Although I can't read the next without seeing "Obama shake") 8.8/10

Sig: It looks new, and it's pretty damn awesome! 9.3/10

Obama shake! You should grab the patent and start selling milkshakes. :D

Nothing wrong with it, just not particularly interesting.

Signature:3/10

Informative, but not very eye-catching.