NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

7/10 It looks clearer, but i prefered the original, and wheres Samus! :(

i don't know what you mean by the original and samus is in the next sig

3/10

Hmm. You kinda need something classy to balance out the signature..

Hurts my eyes, 5/10.

It went wrong towards the end. i had to scale it down so much it turned like This. Pity but ill fix it later and get rid of those extra layers.

Stickman.. the man of sticks. Old Sticky. The Stickler. You stick it you buy it.

I never really go in here as I generally don't care what people think of my handy work in paint :heh: ..as long as I like it, that's what matters to me! But I fancied seeing what it felt like for someone to rip mine to shreads since I just changed my Mario Strikers userbar (having given several people the same old design, I decided I wanted a revamp)

As for you, Stick of Dynamite.. Sticky Back Plastic.. I think I'll give you a 7/10

+ The background is pretty nice

+ DS logo in the corner is a nice touch (if that's what it is!)

+ Nice level of blurring..

- Lack of border

- Text looks a little out of place

(PS.. sorry for being a jerk :smile:)

Paj Meen Ah

2/10

You just need anything classy :heh:

(I joke, of course.. but I'll be blunt in saying that I just don't really like it. Why should you care what I think though, I'm just a dude with no taste!)

(By the way, like this lad once said:

janitor.jpg

"I'm bustin' chops")

Consider your chops busted :heh:

Your sig is actually very impressive (Did you make it?) Well for being a MSCF Userbar it looks and serves its use very well! Cool funky shape (not square), cool border, and it matches your avatar very well. But lots of black and white. Overall a nice sig, 9/10.

Fraid it's over the limit however. (500x150)

Same as your sig, great Avatar. Love the shape, border, and it matching with your sig.

But maybe it should have some MSCF thing in it. Maybe get rid of the red (bird?) in your sig and replace it with the liverpool (banner? I'm a football noob) in your avatar. Then put some MSCF thing in your avatar. I think that would be pretty cool.

But overall 8/10

Your sig is actually very impressive (Did you make it?) Well for being a MSCF Userbar it looks and serves its use very well! Cool funky shape (not square), cool border, and it matches your avatar very well. But lots of black and white. Overall a nice sig, 9/10.

Fraid it's over the limit however. (500x150)

but its under the size limit =)...

... i dont like it.. i needs COLOUR! lol

Same as your sig, great Avatar. Love the shape, border, and it matching with your sig.

But maybe it should have some MSCF thing in it. Maybe get rid of the red (bird?) in your sig and replace it with the liverpool (banner? I'm a football noob) in your avatar. Then put some MSCF thing in your avatar. I think that would be pretty cool.

But overall 8/10

i needs colour :(.. 6

A bit too tall for my liking, but 7/10 for the releance to your username and other features that are pleasing.

8/10

Could be funny. Like crazed blood-splattered leather-fetish doctor.