NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

nice american sig :) will give it a 9/10

im still new to photoshop this one i made today

I like that quite a lot... 7/10.

I had to knock it down a bit because the monkey is so pixelated.

Hmm, i can't read japanese, but i sat for 10 mins once trying to firgure out the false/true thing

7.5/10

7/10 It's ok and has link from the OOT artwork, wich i love.

I'm going to change my sig soon, just wanted to get it evaluated. Credit goes to Shino.

I don't know what the hell it means. It looks very pretty mind. Above/Below is witty . . . 7/10.

Are they the Power Rangers? If so it's going to be an 8 because the Power Rangers are awesome.

If they aren't, it's a 5 because I don't have a clue who they are.

Its every generation of red ranger. ;)

All-time greatest Mario Kart game 10/10. Sweet signature, how do you make things like that? Is Photoshop hard to learn to use?

8/10 - Power rangers are amazing, however i only recognize one of them.

Its every generation of red ranger. ;)

All-time greatest Mario Kart game 10/10. Sweet signature, how do you make things like that? Is Photoshop hard to learn to use?

Its not too bad, takes a while to learn and as you can see one you have learnt abit then its not too bad, do you have it?

I just found the start up image for Super Mario Kart on Google and pasted it into photoshop.

Made the canvas larger on either side. Made the new hills myself with the pencil, copied the grass at the bottom. Then just cut the "a" out and put it somewhere else, then cut the "o" out and put it in the 'a's place and vice versa. I had to do a bit of colouring in to fill in the gaps.

---

Cna the next person just rate flameboy's sig please as we posted at the same time and mine's been done recently.

^ Rates Flameboy's sig.

Looks pretty good. Is it Jessica Alba?

Whatever, 7/10. But Flameboy loses a point because he has a tendency to urinate all over the chips that are in my possession.

Footnote: I like Moria's sig too. I'll give that 10/10 anyway.

8/10 - Power rangers are amazing, however i only recognize one of them.

Its not too bad, takes a while to learn and as you can see one you have learnt abit then its not too bad, do you have it?

My girlfriends gave me the disc, she uses it to edit photos and what-not so I might give it a go. Thanks for the advice.

Im guessing its Jason you recognize? The Tyranosaurus Dino Power Ranger. :)

Sorry if that was sort of off-topic. I'll do the same as moria, so ignore my signature it's been done twice. ^_^

9/10 - I love that sig, its clean and crisp. Almost perfect.

My girlfriends gave me the disc, she uses it to edit photos and what-not so I might give it a go. Thanks for the advice.

Im guessing its Jason you recognize? The Tyranosaurus Dino Power Ranger. :)

Yeah it is jason, what im goign to do is look on the internet and find some nice stuff you can learn from and i will send you the links via a PM.

^ Rates Flameboy's sig.

Looks pretty good. Is it Jessica Alba?

Whatever, 7/10. But Flameboy loses a point because he has a tendency to urinate all over the chips that are in my possession.

Footnote: I like Moria's sig too. I'll give that 10/10 anyway.

I know somebody knows there women :wink: , yeah its jessica.

I try not to have a go at you im sorry, i just tend to lash out without realising, sorry!

Very summery and nice, but the choice in text doesn't quite fit. 8.5 (as im feeling awkward)

It's quite a good collage, but the colours aren't varied enough and I don't like the dashed line on the right.

7/10.

It boggles the mind, and is written in Kanji which i cant read yet

It says "I really like higurashi" (the anime). It's a kind of pun on the higurashi logo.

I like the gothic drawing style in your sig, but your name doesn't stand out quite enough.

8/10.