NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Get a square, bordered Sin City avatar at the very least. I associate the sig with you, but that could go too.

[/critic]

Hmm, I think I experimented it when we got the forum upgrade to get bigger avatars and stuff, but I think it looked strange with that sig. It looked a bit too wide, I think. A lot of people associate the sig and avatar, but I had a sig before this one which was pretty good, too. But, I've lost it and it's nowhere to be found now. :(

I like your sig and avatar. I don't know if it was a style choice, but the colours seem to match. I like the bubble-type writing in the sig, but the text underneath looks a bit too "thin" and small compared to the one above.

Still great though. 8/10

Maybe you do need a new Sig/Av Flinks but certainly the sig you are using at the moment is top.

Signature - 9/10 - Suits you to the bone, a perfect evolution from your old "fear can't kill you, but..." image. The only downside is the poor quality of some of the stocks but that is none of your own (or really RedShells) doing. Whether or not you are ready for the next evolution, that is up to you.

Avatar - 7/10 - Love Sin City, Love Bruce, Love the image but just don't love the use of it. It seems too compressed, I would have rather just cropped a small part of the image to use.

I love the avatar, purely for what it stands for and the campaign it comes from. So for that, it's a definite 9.

Not so much a fan of the sig though. I've loved some of your previous ones, but this one just seems a bit bland compared to them. Though, I do like the shape of it. I've always thought longer sigs look better than shorter ones. 6

Well I love The Paparazzi video and so your avatar and sig capture it well! :)

Avatar: Nicely done fits well with the signature but a bit bland 7/10

Signature: Good I love the image you've used from the video and the quote underneath fits well with it! :D8.5/10

Im rather indifferent toward her but I like the signature, good choice in sig and the text works well with it (guessing thats her official 'logo'?). 8

The avatar is okay but it looks like a knockoff of that photo of Gwen Stefani in a hoody with her bra on show which I can't find. 6.8

oooooooh new sig/avatar combo

I love both your sig and avatar, one thing im not entirely sure about is the font for the "ooooh" 8.5/10 for both

I like it, especially how the size of the sig works, when usually at that size it normally doesn't look that good. I know what's going on in the av after close inspection but it does sort of just look like a random shape at times, and it contrasts quite a lot with the sig.

I'll give the sig a 9/10 for the audacity of huge(ness), and its success.

..and the av, hmm...probably a more paltry 6/10.

Overall I'm a fan though. :)

Is she still pissing in the river? /10

There's Colonel Dirtyfishydishcloth./10

Is she still pissing in the river? /10

There's Colonel Dirtyfishydishcloth./10

I'll take that as you like it.

I like yours but the sig is missing something.

But that smile, she does it so well.../10

Mmmmm lemon pie.

I'm not sure what Space Dog is but anything that has a lemon pie in it deserves at least an 8.

And as far as the avatar (which I presume is Space Dog) he seems to be doing a "wanna piece of me?" pose so he gets a 7.

I'M RATING ASHLEY'S

Love it

9/10

Signature

Definitely deserves the full 10

10/10

---

Don't be harsh with me, lmao...

Avatar: good. It goes well with the signature. The only thing that detracts from the immersive experience is that it is slightly cut off at the end so you are momentarily aware that it is in a square and not a jigjaw piece splattered in blood lodged on the screen. 7/10

Signature: well made, I like the font of your name, snazzy. I've got no complaints really. I'm not a fan of Saw per say having only seen 1 and 5. 8/10

Why so emooooo? Where's my happy Coolness with his Pixie Lott's stretched bum?

Anywho. I like the starkness of the signature so will give it an 8. The avatar scares me though. I'm afraid its going to get me in my sleep. 6.8.

Avatar: good. It goes well with the signature. The only thing that detracts from the immersive experience is that it is slightly cut off at the end so you are momentarily aware that it is in a square and not a jigjaw piece splattered in blood lodged on the screen. 7/10

Signature: well made, I like the font of your name, snazzy. I've got no complaints really. I'm not a fan of Saw per say having only seen 1 and 5. 8/10

Thanks and I noticed that. I've changed my combo anyway. :)

I agree with Ashley, where's the big buttness of Pixie Lott? :o

Signature: It's quite good, I like it. 8/10

Avatar: If I'm honest, I don't think it suits the signature and it's a little creepy but somehow it makes me laugh. 6.5/10

Paj, the chap in ipaul's avatar is Peter Finch as the character of Howard Beale from the film Network. That's who that is. :smile:

*Bans any rating of his own sig & av.*

Avatar: Haha, love me some Totoro. Great theme. Sad to see the two don't really match. Some JPG artifacts, but that does not detract from it. Interesting texture on it, not sure if this was intentional.

Sig: Another nice image; again, doesn't go with the avatar, but oh well. Also some JPG compression or resizing artifacts. Overall, nice theme, I love Totoro!

*scratches head* Something about banning? :P

Avie - Aesthetically pleasing. 8/10

Sig - Feels superfluous, when you have the avatar already. And I can read your username and title to the left of the screen anyway, so feels really pointless. That said, it's still stunningly pleasing for my eyes to look at. 6/10

I don't understand any of it.

0/10

But then I don't understand pretty much anything about everything but still enjoy most things.

So.

5/10

But then I'm a really nice guy and try to like things that I don't necessarily get.

So.

10/10?