Since you left my wet embrace

And crawled ashore

Every boy is a snake, is a lily

Every pearl is a lynx, is a girl

Sweet like harmony made into flesh

- Oceania

Carry on.

----

Slaggis I love you, but the font of ''I'm tired of waiting on you'' is hideous. I vote you change it!

@ Molly

I adore star-wars, but Princess Leia with a gun.....In my eyes she already lacks characters, giving her a gun only makes it worse:laughing:

The stars are nice though, Reminds me of Hoshi no Kaabii.

Got myself a new Wario Avatar, feedback :bowdown:

Slaggis I love you, but the font of ''I'm tired of waiting on you'' is hideous. I vote you change it!

Haha, I really couldn't decide on what to use. The font I used was the best of all my terrible choices. Any suggestions?

Haha, I really couldn't decide on what to use. The font I used was the best of all my terrible choices. Any suggestions?

I have the font from the album. Or something like it. Found it on some big font site free.

Example splurge;

MADODDODODOD.jpg

---

ERIN

AV: 6

Needs to be more definitive. Not square, no border = messy/cheap.

Sig: 7

I like the premise, but the 'ERIN14' looks out of place and a bit rubbish. The picture is nice. Quite like how it isn't customary dimensions. However, you HAVE to spell the message correctly, or I'll kill myself. It's "If you're not first, you're last!".

Edited by Paj!

Cube

Avatar=5/10 I dont know what it is

Signature=8/10 the cube looks kind of like it jammed packed in their

Avatar - 5/10 I don't know what it is.

Signature - 7.5/10 Again, I don't know what it is. But it has your name, which is an extra 2.5.

Okay I just searched Pikachu and read up about it.

I change my score to 10/10 for both.

Wesley, your avater and sig remind me of a weird flash series called 'salad fingers'

I creeps me out but still manages to get me thinking.

I LIKE IT :D

So what about the awesome pink fudge....

AV - 7/10 nice and cheerful animated Gif

Sig - 7.5/10 also nice but... it's pretty BIG for a sig

The sparrow looks squished. I think I prefer Chair's just having the image as his avatar, the detail in a small area looks regal. Plus non-square avatars make me vom in my mouth, and then onto anyone near me.

But it's YS, so it gets a decent score.

6/10 overall.

The sparrow looks squished. I think I prefer Chair's just having the image as his avatar, the detail in a small area looks regal. Plus non-square avatars make me vom in my mouth, and then onto anyone near me.

But it's YS, so it gets a decent score.

6/10 overall.

Mhmm I prefer Chair's whole album cover as avatar too but I didn't want to just 'copy' so I cropped a section of it, the sig is also cropped, though not that well I guess, was just a quick sig. :)

---------------------------

I'm not sure what yours is from but I like the general composition of it all, it seems to work pretty well together.

8/10 overall.

---------------------------

Edit - AV is all square now but now I'm just not happy with it... or the sig for that matter, I may start over...

Edit 2 - annnnd it's gone! replaced by different AV / Sig now. :)

Edited by S.C.G

Now you just need a black border around the sig like the avatar. :)

And my pair are from Arrested Development! You need to watch. Everyone loves it, because it is amazing.

Now you just need a black border around the sig like the avatar. :)

And my pair are from Arrested Development! You need to watch. Everyone loves it, because it is amazing.

Done and done! :)

Also maybe I will... I keep hearing nothing but good things about it.

AV - Slightly pixel-ly, but I love all things JN, so I rate it 9/10

SIG - I love it. But I feel it misses out the main point of the lyric - that small things can have big effects (my interpretation, anyway) "A thimble's-worth of milky moon can touch hearts larger than a thimble." But still, it's stunning. 9/10

Chairdriver: I'm not a huge fan of the avatar, but I also don't know where it's from. So, it's probably down to me not getting it rather than thinking its rubbish or something. Its not rubbish.It seems like something I'd like to see close-up, and in a full window, rather than an avatar. 6/10

I quite like the quote, but haven't heard the song its from. So, without knowing that, and just judging the words, it's very sweet. :) 8/10

I think I need a new avatar and sig, maybe.

Ahh, thank you, dude. It's a cool picture. I didn't fully realise it was an album cover, but I had a suspicion it might have been.

Thanks for sharing this useful information. It's great.

this is interesting.. thanks so much for sharing!

I love being online at strange times, well not strange for me, time difference whatever. You would be surprised at the amount of strange posts you see before the mods wake up.

I think I need a new avatar and sig, maybe.

Get a square, bordered Sin City avatar at the very least. I associate the sig with you, but that could go too.

[/critic]