NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
|Laguna|

Post everytime you complete a game.

I thought about the whole game completion issue and how few I complete nowadays, instead moving onto a new game as I ave the money and means to do so.

So I thought this thread could give you extra incentive for people to finish their game and it'd help others if you give a mini review/summary for other users who, after they have completed their game, are looking for news one to buy. Thus the reviews/summaries help the wheel go round and round.

Also, you could give a date to when you finished the game and you can see actually how many you completed. One of my resolutions this year was to complete more and lst year I can't summon a game that I actually played through right to the end.

Don't know if this is the right thread but seeing as we mostly play Nintendo games I thought I'd place it here, move if incorrect and I apoligise for the inconvience casued.

Anyways, to get the ball rolling.

Broken Sword 3, PC, 13/2/2006

Good game, throughly enjoyed the story and always been a fan of the series and adventure games as a whole. Witty dialogue and sensible logical puzzles makes it a satisfying game, only withstricted by clunky controls, and a bit too many "push the box" puzzles

good thread, ive not actually finished a lot of my games.

the only couple i think i fifnshed is starfox adventures,which i then sold and also i think starfox assault which was like last year and many years ago for adventures. i ashamed that i havnt finished wind waker, i need to collect the triforce peices...

can you actually ever finish games like mario golf, mario tennis, mario kart? if so then ive finished kart & golf, tennis i need to get some more people onto stars.

good thread, ive not actually finished a lot of my games.

the only couple i think i fifnshed is starfox adventures,which i then sold and also i think starfox assault which was like last year and many years ago for adventures. i ashamed that i havnt finished wind waker, i need to collect the triforce peices...

can you actually ever finish games like mario golf, mario tennis, mario kart? if so then ive finished kart & golf, tennis i need to get some more people onto stars.

Completing all cups i assume would count...i dunno really!!....But what is completing a game anyway?!?!....finishing everything?!?! :p If so, then a lot are impossible (Like Starfox Assault, the Silvers are hard enough, how can anyone get a gold?! :shock: )

Completing all cups i assume would count...i dunno really!!....But what is completing a game anyway?!?!....finishing everything?!?! :p If so, then a lot are impossible (Like Starfox Assault, the Silvers are hard enough, how can anyone get a gold?! :shock: )

oh yeah forgot about that,i habvnt finished starfox assault then, ive done bronze, then couldnt be bothered doing the same thing over again, maybe later in the year i might consider.

PAPER MARIO

Really great game, one of the best RPGs you can find. It's different, fun and funny and will last you some good 25/30 hours. Recommended.

Prince of Persia: Two Thrones

Great game too, maybe the best PoP yet. Gone is the emo Prince for Warrior Within and platforming is back. Awesome level design, good voices, challenging combat and platforming and the Dark Prince adds a fresh feeling to the series

Half-Life 2

Brilliant game. Awesome graphics, physics, music, sound, enemies, weapons... The havok engine gives you means to kill enemies in a lot of different and satisfying ways and the typical Half Life mood is still present.

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

Best Castlevania yet. Lots to do and unlock, great musics, great everything! A must have!

I've been on vacation, so I played a lot :P

Completed with scores:

Tales of Symphonia 9/10

Baten Kaitos 8/10

Resident Evil 10/10

Resident Evil Zero 9/10

Fire Emblem 9/10

Playing:

Killer 7

Back Burner with % complete:

Resident Evil 4 - 30%

Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes - 10%

Metroid Prime - 80%

Metroid Echoes - 50%

Super Mario Sunshine - 60%

F-Zero GX - 80%

Star Fox Adventures - 60%

PN 03 - 20%

Pikmin - 20%

Eternal Darkness - 70%

Wind Waker - 80%

Viewtiful Joe - 80%

Viewtiful Joe 2 - 10%

Not Completing:

Wave Race Blue Storm

1080 Snowboarding

Burnout 2

Fifa 2005

Donkey Konga

Monkey Ball

Soul Calibur 2

Super Smash Brothers Melee

That's all the games I own. So I don't complete many, but some looking to get back to at some point. I'm sure the summer drought will be a good chance.

Hmm good thread, i really need to play Half Life 2 more. I got the GOTY edition, and only ever play cs:s.

Completed with scores:

Tales of Symphonia 9/10

Baten Kaitos 8/10

Resident Evil 10/10

Resident Evil Zero 9/10

Fire Emblem 9/10

Playing:

Killer 7

Back Burner with % complete:

Resident Evil 4 - 30%

Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes - 10%

Metroid Prime - 80%

Metroid Echoes - 50%

Super Mario Sunshine - 60%

F-Zero GX - 80%

Star Fox Adventures - 60%

PN 03 - 20%

Pikmin - 20%

Eternal Darkness - 70%

Wind Waker - 80%

Viewtiful Joe - 80%

Viewtiful Joe 2 - 10%

Not Completing:

Wave Race Blue Storm

1080 Snowboarding

Burnout 2

Fifa 2005

Donkey Konga

Monkey Ball

Soul Calibur 2

Super Smash Brothers Melee

That's all the games I own. So I don't complete many, but some looking to get back to at some point. I'm sure the summer drought will be a good chance.

Hey hey easy easy. This thread isn't designed for people just to post every game they've ever completed, just when they do it in 2006 and also I know loads of people like scores and marks etc but I tend to find comments more helpful, say for instance if I were the type of person to not buy a football game unless it had 100% offical licenses and you'd given Pro Evo a 9/10 then I could toodle on down, buy the game and be dissapointed. You see my point? Giving an insight into the game and the pros and cons are more more helpful. You can get scorse of GameRankings.com anyways.

Anywhom, just post when you complete a game, not all the ones on the ones Nearly completed or the ones Not completed. Why don't ya come big and give a big ass post about Killer 7 when you completed it, I'd be interested in your opinion as for most people this game turns out to be loved or loathed.

a few days ago, Ultimate Spider-Man. Took me about 6 hours, but i played it along with other games. If i didn't, i could've finished it in a single day, which would, of course, suck.

Just completed Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Not got all the masks yet but I'm gonna do that now it's finished :D

great ending.

[edit] AAARGH bastards!

I just completed the ocean spider house to get the giant's wallet that's needed to get the last mask I need, I went to clocktown to get 500 rupees and decided to save the game just in case... I left the town and went about chopping bushes and I had 473 and the game crashed! I thought 'oh well, at least I saved the game so all I need to do is get 500 rupees' but it cancelled my last save and now I have to do the damn house again!

Completed Partners in Time on Thursday, which I really enjoyed(although not a touch on Superstar Saga) so that makes the games I've completed this year so far:

Kameo:Elements of Power

Shenmue(I)

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

I'm currently playing through a lot of games that I could complete sometime soon, Half Life 2, Viewtiful Joe 2, Majora's Mask, Shenmue II, Halo: Combat Evolved, Golden Sun: The Lost Age etc.

I finished PDZ and PGR3 this year...

gonna finish PGR3 on silver soon and PDZ on secret angent.

Yesterday I completed Paper Mario 2 - A fantastic RPG full of funny characters and a great story line! A must have game! 96%

I completed Resi Zero this morning. I give it an 8/10.

It's a great game, though some of the bosses & puzzles are slightly easy and there's also not enough story explained behind Billy.

That's all I can be bothered to write...

I completed Resi Zero this morning. I give it an 8/10.

It's a great game, though some of the bosses & puzzles are slightly easy and there's also not enough story explained behind Billy.

That's all I can be bothered to write...

If you want a better backstory to Billy then check out the R Evil Novels. I got them all as im a huge fan of the series. Anyone who is like me I recommend you take a look at them.

Just completed Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Not got all the masks yet but I'm gonna do that now it's finished :D

great ending.

[edit] AAARGH bastards!

I just completed the ocean spider house to get the giant's wallet that's needed to get the last mask I need, I went to clocktown to get 500 rupees and decided to save the game just in case... I left the town and went about chopping bushes and I had 473 and the game crashed! I thought 'oh well, at least I saved the game so all I need to do is get 500 rupees' but it cancelled my last save and now I have to do the damn house again!

Ok... Now I'm really pissed off!!!! It just happened again! My game must be glitched or something :|

Last week, completed Metal Gear Solid 3 again for the second time.

8/10.

Not as good as MGS2, but a superb game nonetheless. I absolutley love the MGS series, with the only flaws being the slow pace of the game, the camera(not REALLY much of a problem) and the long cut scenes.

Other than that, brilliant game. Good story, some cool characters and has a good length. I recommend all the MGS titles on PS2, all essential in my eyes.

Completed Broken Sword:Shadow of the Templars for the GBA yesterday. Never played a point and click before, kind of enjoyed it actually, but very slow.

7.5-8/10

Buy if you like puzzles and mysteries and the type.

Thinking a revo version of this would be good, using the FHC to interact with everyting.

Actually I know this game's quite hard to get hold of so if anyone wants to trade for something else i'd be more than willing to post it to you.

Completed Resident Evil 4 for the second time last week and instantly started it again with new weapons and such straight after I finished it for a couple of hours. Such a great game its unbelievable.

Sign in to follow this